Decorating [Jamilton]

"No! No no no no no! There is absolutely NO WAY I am working with Jefferson of all people to plan a party!" Alexander screamed.

Washington sighed heavily. "Alexander," He said slowly. "Burr and Eliza are preparing the food, Angelica, John, Lafayette and I are getting the presents. And Madison, Adams and Lee are going to wrap the presents. All that's left is decorating."

"It's the not the decorating I have a problem with!" Alexander said loudly. "It's him!" He pointed at Jefferson who was lounging on a chair, watching the exchange in amusement.

"There's no point arguing Hamilshit." He called with a shit eating grin. "Washington isn't going to change his mind."

"Shut up magenta asshole!" Alexander yelled.

"Alexander." Washington said sternly, shutting Alexander up with his glare. "You two are working together on this and that. Is. Final."

Grumbling, Alexander reluctantly agreed.

---

"You're an hour late." Alexander snapped when Jefferson finally came flouncing into the little party room.

"Wow," Jefferson commented, looking around. "What a mess."

"Excuse me!" Alexander yelled, face flushing a bit.

"That garland is crooked, and those tree decorations aren't done right at all."

"As if you could do any better." Alexander said, incredibly embarrassed.

Jefferson sighed, before hanging up his jacket and rolling his sleeves up. "You can set up chairs and tables. Hopefully even you can do that?"

"Don't boss me around!"

Jefferson rolled his eyes. "Don't be so childish."

"You're the one being childish!" Alexander yelled.

Jefferson snorted. "Just go do something useful."

Scowling, Alexander reluctantly did as Jefferson said. They worked in silence, Alexander setting up chairs and tables, while Jefferson hung various things up and 'fixed' the tree.

"Alright," Alexander huffed. He hadn't done this much manual labor since he moved into his apartment. "I'm done."

He glanced back at Jefferson, face flushing a bit when he saw how flushed and sweaty his coworker was. Alexander cursed his heart for skipping a beat at the sight. He'd always known Jefferson was attractive, even he could admit that. If his personality wasn't so horrible, Alexander definitely would've flirted with him. Too bad he'd got such a crappy attitude.

"Huh," Jefferson said, pulling Alexander from his thoughts. "You actually did a decent job."

"Of course I did!" Alexander bristled. "I'm not a child."

Jefferson snorted. "Right."

Alexander opened his mouth to retort, but Jefferson beat him.

"Let's get out of here. I don't want to be in the same room as you for much longer."

Alexander scowled, but he wanted the same thing, so he didn't protest.

They walked through a door, but Alexander wasn't paying attention, and he bumped right into Jefferson.

"What the fuck!" He grumbled, rubbing his nose. Stupid overly muscular man.

He frowned at Jefferson, who was looking up and not saying anything.

"What?" He asked suspicious. He followed Jefferson's gaze up. Hanging there, swinging innocently, was a mistletoe.

"Oh come on." He grumbled.

Jefferson sighed, before turning to face him. "Let's get this over with Hamilton." He said.

Alexander scowled, staring at the taller man. "Fine." He said, before grabbing Jefferson's collar and pulling him into a kiss. Jefferson made a surprised noise but kissed back a bit hesitantly.

It didn't take long for the kiss to become heated. They grabbed it each other's clothes and kissed angrily, releasing all their anger and frustration with each. They pulled away when the need for air became too great.

They stared at each other, both panting.

"We," Jefferson panted, face flushed. "We do not mention this ever again."