Child [Jamilton]

Requested by: ThePrideOfMtVernon

---

Thomas woke with a yawn, before rolling over, frowning slightly when he realized that his lover wasn't in bed with him. He sat up in bed and rubbed his eyes, before spotting there calendar. He blinked in surprise.

"Oh..." He mumbled, still half asleep. He'd totally forgotten it was Christmas. With a yawn, he stumbled out of bed and headed to their living room.

"Alex?" He called.

"In here babe!" His lover called.

Thomas wandered into their kitchen, wrapping his arms around Alexander and resting his chin on his short lover's forehead.

"Watcha making...?" He mumbled.

"French toast." Alexander responded. "Go set the table will yah?"

Grumbling, Thomas reluctantly let go of Alexander's warm body to do asked.

---

"This looks great." Thomas said with a smile as he helped Alexander bring all the food out.

"You helped you know." Alexander said, pecking his cheek. "We froze most of this. I mostly just warmed it up."

"Modesty doesn't suite you." Thomas said, taking a seat.

Alexander rolled his eyes.

It doesn't take them long to finish eating, and at that point Alexander was practically dragging Thomas over to their tree to start opening presents.

"I swear..." Thomas mumbled. "You are such a child!"

"Shush Thomas. You know I love Christmas."

Thomas rolled his eyes and plopped down beside his excited boyfriend. There were only a couple of presents under the tree since they both lived with each other and no one else. However, Thomas had no doubt that at their work's party they would get more from coworkers and friends alike.

Thomas watched with slight amusement as his boyfriend tore into his presents, grinning at Thomas every time he got something, no matter how small.

Thomas however, took his time opening his presents, kissing and hugging his boyfriend for each one.

"Is that all of them?" Thomas said, peering at their tree.

Alexander shook his head. "Nope! I got one more for you."

Thomas blinked. "You didn't have to-"

"Here!" Alexander shoved a small package into Thomas' hands, before scooting away.

"Open it." He said.

Frowning slightly, Thomas opened it. His eyes widened when he saw what was inside. With shaking hands, he lifted it.

"A-Alexander..." He whispered. "Is this... Are you really...?"

Alexander nodded, small smile on his face. "Four weeks." He said softly.

Tears welled up in Thomas' eyes and he hugged his boyfriend tightly. "Oh my god, what should we name them?" He whispered.

"I dunno..." Alexander said. "Maybe John or James for a boy, or Angelica for a girl."

Thomas let out a teary laugh, before leaning back and placing a hand on Alexander's stomach.

"We're gonna be parents." He whispered.

Alexander nodded. "I know."

"We have to tell people." Thomas looked him in the eyes. "Is that okay?"

"Course." Alexander said. "Everyone already knows I'm trans..."

"I can't believe I'm gonna be a father." Thomas said in slight awe. "I'm gonna spoil them so much."

Alexander laughed.

Bonus:

The next Christmas, they had lots of presents, all for their baby girl, little Angelica.

(Thomas bought her about twenty toys. Alexander was so done.)