Abused [Sulip]

Requested by: Rayne110

---

Philip tapped his pencil against his desk as studied his drawing. It was a drawing of one of his classmates, Susan. He looked back at her, frowning when he saw her angry scowl.

"Susan," he said. "Could you pleased smile? I don't think I'm supposed to draw you scowling."

That only made her scowl deepen. "Fuck off Philip and just draw me." She snapped.

He frowned, but decided it best not to argue. He carefully sketched her body and he couldn't help but notice a bruise peeking out from under her sleeve as well as the neck of collar.

He gnawed his lip, but considering how aggressive Susan could get, he decided to keep quiet.

A week later, Susan came to school with a black eye. Philip was concerned, but still kept quiet. When Susan's friend asked how she got the black eye, she replied that she got in an accident.

Philip pretended not to hear how her voice wavered.

Two days later, there was a loud knock on his door. He went and opened the door, and was shocked to see a crying Susan at his door, clutching her arm to his chest protectively.

"S-Susan?" He stammered.

She let out a sob and looked at him desperately. "My mom..." She said . "You have to help my mom!"

"What's going on?" Philip asked. "Whats wrong with your mom?"

"H-he..." she cut herself off with another cry and she wiped her eyes. "He wouldn't stop. I don't- He just kept- he just wouldn't stop hitting her. Please," more tears fell and she trembled. "He's gonna kill her!"

"Mom, dad!" Philip shouted and his parents appeared a moment later.

"Pip, what's going on?" His father asked, eyes widening when he saw Susan.

"Sweetheart," his mother said, approaching Susan slowly. "Whats going on? Are you alright?"

"My mom-" a strangled sob escaped her.

"She said that a man was hitting her mom and wouldn't stop." Philip said.

"Philip, go call 911." His father ordered.

"But dad-"

"Go!"

Philip rushed off and quickly dialed 911.

"What's your address sweetie?" His mother said, trying to sooth his sobbing classmate.

"1779." Susan managed to stammer out. Philip relayed that to the operator on the phone.

"Police are on their way." Philip said, noticing that his parents had managed to coax Susan inside.

"Your mother will be fine Susan." His mother said soothingly. "The police are on their way."

Susan sniffled and Philip felt guilt consume him when he remember how he'd noticed all the bruises on her body, but said nothing.

That night, he slept, thinking about what he could've done differently and how he could've prevented Susan's trauma.

He didn't get much sleep that night.