Pillow [Burrcules]

"Hercules," Aaron said slowly, lifting his book up a bit. "What are you doing?"

Hercules turned his head slightly to look up at his boyfriend. He grinned. "You would've believe how comfortable your lap is."

"I-I, w-what the hell Hercules!" Aaron spluttered, bright red.

Hercules chuckled and nuzzled his face against Aaron's oh-so-lovely thighs. "It's true." He said, kissing each softly. "They're soft and squishy, not to mention the perfect pillow." He sighed. "I could stay here for the rest of my life and die happy."

"Hercules!" Aaron cried, his book falling to the ground. Hercules giggled as Aaron covered his face in embarrassment.

"But babe, it's true!"

"S-Shut up!"

Behind his hands, Hercules could see bright red cheeks. "You're so cute." He cooed.

"Oh my god stop!" Aaron cried.

Hercules sat up and when he tried to tug Aaron to him, his boyfriend scooted away. "Don't be like that." He whined, making grabby hands at Aaron.

Aaron stuck his tongue out and picked up his book.

"Nope!" Hercules said. He wrapped his arms around Aaron's waist and picked him up, before setting him down on his lap. "We're cuddling whether you like it or not."

Aaron spluttered a bit, before settling down and snuggling a bit closer.