Leather Jacket [Hamburr]

"Why the hell are you wearing a leather jacket?"

Alexander looked up from his food to glance at his boyfriend, before looking down at his arms which were covered with leather. He looked back at Aaron and shrugged.

"I look cool in it." He dismissed.

Aaron looked at him in disbelief.

"Alexander."

"Yeah?"

"It's almost thirty degrees out." He said bluntly. Alexander arched a brow.

"So? I look hot as hell in this!" He said, cockily smirking.

"Yes, but you'll get heat exhaustion and then you'll be in actual hell." Aaron said, scoffing.

Alexander's smirk widened. "So you think I look hot in this?"

Aaron groaned. Of course that was what Alexander had gotten out of it. "Just take the jacket off Alexander."

"Nope! Not happening!" He chirped, before happily taking a big bite of his food.

Aaron groaned loudly, "Alexander I don't want you getting heat exhaustion!"

"I'll be fine Aaron! Sheesh, calm down." Alexander replied.

Aaron scowled. "Fine. But don't expect me to help you when it happens."

---

Aaron sighed, fighting to keep the small satisfied smirk off his face. "What did I tell you?"

Alexander glared at him. "Shuddup!" He whined. "Just gimme the water."

Aaron chuckled before handing him the water bottle, carefully holding it up to Alexander lips. His hands were far too shaky to hold anything without help.

"Honestly," Aaron said wiping Alexander's sweaty brow, "you're ridiculous! I warned you and everything. You never listen!"

"Yeah, but you love me." Alexander teased.

Aaron snorted and rolled his eyes. "Heaven knows why."