Jealousy [Hamburr]

Alexander growled when Bellamy put an arm around Aaron's shoulders. Possessiveness and jealousy burned inside of him. Goddammit, only Alexander should get to touch Aaron! At least in such a friendly manner.

"Um, Aaron?" Maria said, walking up to them. Aaron looked at her.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Could you go tell Alexander to chill?" She said, looking slightly annoyed and amused. "He's scaring the guests."

Aaron blinked and looked to where Alexander was sitting, only to sigh when he saw how his lover was fuming.

"I will." He smiled at Jonathan and gently slipped out from his grasp. "I'll talk to you later."

Jonathan nodded and chuckled. "Right. Good luck with him."

Aaron gave him a strained smile. "Thanks."

He walked over too Alexander was and frowned at him.

"Alexander," He said and Alexander looked up at him. Aaron sighed and put his hands on his hips. "Maria told me to calm you down. You were scaring the guests- Alex!" He shrieked when Alexander suddenly grabbed his wrist and tugged him forward.

"What are you-" He stammered when he was pulled into his lover's lap.

Alexander pouted at him, but Aaron could tell it wasn't very playful. "Your friend was getting too handsy with you." He growled.

"Alexander," Aaron said, exasperated. "I thought we talked about your jealousy. Besides, Jon is just a friend and-" He squealed when a pair of lips suddenly latched onto his neck.

"A-Alex-" He stuttered, face painted red. A tiny groan escaped his lips when Alexander sucked hard on his pulse point, leaving a bruise. "People are w-watching..." He said, blushing furiously. Alexander ignored him and moved to a new spot, causing Aaron to gasp and squirm in pleasure. He moaned a bit when teeth sank into a sensitive spot on his neck.

He was panting by the time Alexander pulled away, his neck littered with new love bites.

Alexander pecked his lips and growled,

"Mine."