Birthday Candles [Lams]

Lafayette sat in a booth along with Alexander and John at a dinner. His eye was twitching. Their waiter had come up to them and taken their order about a half hour ago, so now they were just waiting for the food.

The reason he was annoyed however was not because of the wait. More like it was because of the two freaking lovebirds flirting across the table.

"Damn you sit in sugar? Cause your ass is pretty sweet," Alexander said with a wink. Laurens chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"Naw. Did you sit in salt? Cause your ass is thirsty." He replied, smirking. Alexander blushed slightly while Lafayette groaned in annoyance.

"Why did I agree to go for dinner with you two?" He moaned, banging his head on the table.

"Aw Laf, you love us." John said.

Lafayette snorted. "I don't know why I do."

"When's our food coming? I'm starving!" Alexander whined.

"Relax, our food'll get here eventually."

Alexander pouted. He wasn't exactly known for his patience.

"Chill Alexander. Laf's right. Have a bit of patience." John said.

"Babe, you know I have like, zero patience." Alexander said flatly.

Laurens grinned. "Oh trust me, I know. You hardly ever wait until I shut the door before you jump me-"

"Stop! I do not need to know about your sex life!" Lafayette screeched, receiving glares from people. Laurens and Alexander laughed.

"Here is your food sirs." The waiter said, arriving with their meals. Lafayette waited patiently until she was done setting the food down, however Alexander didn't. He practically yanked the plate out of the poor woman's hands and hungrily dug in.

Once the waiter left, Alexander looked over at John with a sly grin.

"Hey John, are you a birthday candle?"

Lafayette groaned. "Please no..."

Laurens lifted a brow. "No... why?"

"Cause baby I'd blow you until my wish comes true." Alexander said, grinning widely and finishing the whole thing off with a wink.

Lafayette pushed his plate away. "I've lost my appetite."