Hatred [Burrens]

"Why do you hate me so much, I just try to do things right..." Aaron asked, staring at John with tears streaming down his face.

John scowled at him and looked away.

"Why?" Aaron demanded. "Why do you hate me?" A sob escaped him and he tried to wipe away his tears.

"Because you're a backstabbing hypocritical, whiny son of a bitch who doesn't deserve to be around Alex." John snapped.

Aaron's eyes widened and he flinched like he'd been slapped.

He trembled and watched as John turned on his heel and marched away.

Aaron tried to control his crying, but he couldn't stop. With tears still falling down his face in ugly streams, he rushed home.

His arms ache and burned as he ran but he ignored it. For now.

He entered his house and hurried to his room, ignoring his passed-out uncle on the couch.

He got on his knees beside his bed and pulled out a small book. With shaky hands, he opened the book and grabbed a pencil. He slowly wrote the words 'backstabbing, hypocritical, whiny son of a bitch' into the pages.

He sniffled, realizing he was almost halfway through the notebook.

He tucked the book filled with insults back under his bed, instead replacing it with a small razor.

Tears blurring his vision, he went into the bathroom and locked himself in.