Protector [Burrington]

Aaron let out a yelp when he was suddenly pushed. He tumbled to the floor, letting out a cry when he scrapped his hands on the ground.

"You're such a slut." Someone spat. "Turning into a guy just to be with a gay man. Fucking disgusting."

Aaron felt tears prick at his eyes and he scrambled to his feet, trying to grab his textbooks and binders. His eyes widened when someone smacked his books back to the ground and he was harshly kicked in the shin. He fell to his knees, clutching his leg. He tried to reach for his binder, but someone kicked it away.

He looked around in slight panic and felt anxiety and fear creep up his throat when he realized he was surrounded.

"Aw, is the little faggot going to cry?" A boy sneered.

"She's a girl, of course, she's going to cry." Someone else sneered.

Aaron felt tears prick at his eyes, but he refused to let them fall. He was not about to let these jackasses get their way.

He cried out in pain when a foot suddenly collided with his side. His fingers scrambled to it and he fell to the side, curling up to try and protect his head and stomach from the blows.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" A voice growled.

Aaron's eyes widened and he nearly sobbed with relief when he heard his boyfriend's deep voice.

"G-George!" Someone stammered and everyone surrounding Aaron quickly backed away. When they didn't leave immediately, George growled and took a threatening step forward. Everyone fled after that.

"Aaron?" George asked softly, carefully helping his small lover up. "Are you alright?"

"Y-Yeah..." Aaron winced. "I'll be fine. Just some bruises."

He tried to limp over to where his books and binder were, but George stopped him.

"Stay still for a moment love." He said softly. "We don't want you hurting yourself further."

Aaron bit his lip but didn't protest as his boyfriend picked his things up. "Thanks." He murmured.

George kissed his forehead. "No problem. Let's go to my place to get you fixed up."

"George," Aaron whined," It's not that bad."

"Don't care," George said a bit cheerfully before picking Aaron up. "Let's go."

Aaron smiled a bit, before snuggling further into his large and warm lover. Any and all anxiety or fear was gone, he knew George would always protect him.