TV Show [Burrens]

"Whatcha up too A-Aron?" John asked, surprised to see his boyfriend curled up on the couch watching TV. His boyfriend didn't normally watch TV. Instead, he either did work on his laptop or he read a book.

"I'm watching Merlin." Aaron replied. "I'm almost done."

"Huh." John said. "I've never even heard of it."

Aaron shrugged. "It's pretty good."

"Welp," John said. "I've gotta head to work."

He walked over to Aaron and pecked him on the cheek.

"Have fun." Aaron said, quickly giving him a kiss.

John grinned before heading out.

---

"Aaron, what're you doing?"

Aaron squealed. "John! You startled me."

John peered over his shoulder at his phone. "Is that... fanart?"

Aaron blushed furiously and shoved him away.

"It's nothing." He said, hiding his phone.

"Oh yeah? Cause that looked like fanart of the show you were watching the other day.

Aaron's blush deepened. "Yes well, I just like Merlin and Arthur. I think they'd be a cute couple..." He mumbled.

"This show's so great you're looking at fanart?" John said in disbelief.

Aaron shrugged before scooting away to continue to look at his phone.

---

"John." Aaron said in surprise. "Are you watching Merlin?"

John shrugged. "Wanted to see what the hype was about."

Aaron chuckled. "I hope you enjoy it. Anyways, I've got to go. Theo's waiting for me."

"Have fun!"

---

Aaron came home at around midnight, smiling. He had missed Theodosia. They hadn't had the chance to just hang out and chat for awhile.

"John?" He called softly as he made his way through the darkness. He frowned when he heard a small sniffle coming from the living room.

He rushed over and was shocked to see John clinging to a pillow with tears falling from his eyes. He glanced at the TV and saw Merlin playing.

"Season finale?" Aaron guessed with a small smile.

John sniffled. "Why did he have to die?" He wailed.

"It got me too." Aaron said, taking a seat beside him. John sniffled while Aaron calmly handed him some tissues.

"Thanks." He sniffled.

Aaron chuckled and kissed him on the forehead.

(Together they wrote 20 fanfictions and made lots of fanart)