Fairytale [Hamburr]

Alexander hopped off his horse and walked over to the tall tower. He had heard all sorts of rumors talking about a distressed princess being stuck in the tower, waiting for her prince to arrive.

He frowned as he gazed up the tower. He sighed, before grabbing a vine and he began to haul himself up

It was a tough trip. The vines kept tearing off and giving Alexander a heart attack.

He finally made it to the open window and hauled himself through it, collapsing to the ground with a groan.

"This better be worth it." He said, pushing himself up. He looked around, trying to spot the princess but he saw no one. He frowned, before creeping forward only to yelp and scramble back when a frying pan appeared out of nowhere.

"What the fuck!" He screeched, barely managing to dodge the blow to his head.

"Who are you?" A male voice demanded.

"My name is Alexander Hamilton." Alexander said, hands raised in surrender. "I was sent to rescue the princess in this tower."

He frowned when there was a snort. "I don't need saving. And I'm not a princess."

Alexander blinked when a man stepped into the light, tightly clutching a frying pan.

He was startled by just how beautiful the man was. He was on the shorter side and he had long eyelashes that accented large, brown eyes. His lips were plump and just looked so kissable.

"I uh," he stammered.

The man scowled at him. "Go away." He grumbled.

"W-why would I do that?" Alexander asked, unable to take his eyes off the gorgeous man.

"I'm not what you think. I know you don't want to rescue me anymore or whatever."

"W-what? No, that's not- you're beautiful. I just... will you come back to the kingdom with me?" Alexander asked.

The man blinked, surprise evident in his eyes. "You want... me to go home with you?"

Alexander nodded. "You don't deserve to be hidden away. What's your name?"

"Aaron." He said. "My name is Aaron."

Alexander took his hand and placed a kiss against it. "Its lovely to meet you Aaron."

Aaron blushed when Alexander softly stroked the back of his hand.