Pillow Fort [Jeffmads]

"Morning James!" Thomas said cheerfully, handing his boyfriend a cup of coffee. He was expecting James to greeted him back but instead he recieved a glare. Thomas frowned.

"James? What's wrong?" He asked, walking cautiously over to his boyfriend. James scowled at him before taking an aggressive sip of his coffee.

"'M fine." He grumbled, turning and walking back to their bedroom. Thomas' frown deepened and he decided to follow him. James only got this grumpy at one time of month. Thomas could only assume that the man was on his period.

Being trans, having his period made him very dysphoric causing him to be grumpy and miserable. Thomas glanced at James' retreating back, before moving away. He grabbed his cellphone, made a quick call, before running to the living room.

He knew exactly how to cheer James up.

---

James was lying in his and Thomas' bed, just wallowing in his misery when he heard his lover call.

"James! I got a surprise for you!" He yelled. James frowned. Thomas knew very well how he felt when his period came. He was not in the mood to play with the man. Besides, wasn't he suppose to be at work? Grumbling, James reluctantly left the warm bed and walked downstairs.

His eyes widened at the sight that greeted him.

There, grinning like an idiot, was Thomas surrounded by almost every single pillow and blanket they owned.

"T-Thomas, what is this?" He asked in shock, misery long forgotten.

"James! Well, I thought since you were kinda grumpy, we could make a pillow fort and cuddle in it!" He said. "You don't have to worry about work, I took the day off."

James' eyes filled with tears.

"James are you ok-" Thomas' eyes widened when James launched himself at him, tackling him to the ground, kissing him furiously.

"Thank you Thommy." He whispered, pulling away.

Thomas smiled. "No problem love."