Water Guns [Hamburr]

"You need to learn to keep your mouth shut Alexander!" Aaron yelled, clutching a blanket to his chest.

Alexander glared at him. "Well you don't need that blanket anymore baby!"

"I'm not a baby jerk!" Aaron screamed, tears pricking his eyes. His lip jutted out in a pout and he clutched his blanket even tighter.

"Baby baby baby!" Alexander chanted.

"Shut up!" Aaron screamed. "I challenge you to a duel meanie!"

"You're on!"

---

Aaron and Alexander stared at each other, each armed with water guns. Their friends John Laurens and Jonathan Bellamy were screaming at each other that Aaron was better than Alexander and visa versa.

"Let's do this," Alexander's lips twisted into a grin. "Baby."

Aaron was furious and shot Alexander directly in the hip, soaking his whole leg. Alexander let out a high pitched screech as the freezing water soaked his leg.

"You jerk!" He screeched before squirting water at Aaron, hitting him smack dab in the chest. Aaron squealed, falling on his butt.

He growled before squirting Alexander again, this time hitting Alexander between the ribs.

This continued for about ten minutes until both Aaron and Alexander were soaked with water, along with Jonathan and John. They all fell to the ground, laughing crazily.

"That was fun." Aaron giggled. "But you're still a meanie Alexander." Aaron pouted, now sitting up, wiping his eyes.

Alexander grinned cheekily. "You're still a baby. But you're okay."

Aaron glared and hit him in the arm.

"I'm not a baby!"