Cuddles [Burrens]

John walked into the apartment, quietly shutting the door. It was a bit late and even though Aaron's sleeping habits were just as bad as his, he should be asleep by now, John didn't want to wake him.

John took off his shoes and walked over to their shared bedroom.

"Aaron?" He called softly, slowly opening the door. John frowned when he heard a quiet sniffle.

"Babe?" He said, shutting the door and walking over to the bed where he could see Aaron's curled up figure. John frowned and sat down on the bed, worried.

"Aaron?" He asked softly. Aaron whimpered, curling in on himself. John's worry increased significantly and he quickly crawled under the covers, but was careful not to touch his boyfriend.

"Aaron, do you want me to leave?" He asked softly. Aaron shook his head.

"Can I touch you?" He asked, voice almost a whisper. He just wanted his boyfriend to be okay, but he wasn't sure how he could help. Aaron needed to tell him that much.

John watched him carefully, smiling gently when he saw Aaron nod. John quickly wrapped his arms around him, nuzzling him softly.

It took awhile for Aaron to respond to John's cuddling, but once he did they soon became a tangled mess.

"I love you." Aaron murmured, exhaling on John's neck. John smiled, tightening his hold on Aaron just slightly. He was curious as to what had gotten his boyfriend so upset, but he could wait.

"I love you too!" He said beaming.