Comment [Jeffmads]

"James, are you sure you're okay?" Thomas asked, side eyeing his best friend with concern. James sniffled and wiped his nose, but looked up at Thomas with an exasperated look.

"I'm fine Thomas. It's just a cold." He said, sighing.

"I know but we're debating today and Hamilton will be there..." Thomas' voice trailed off as his face twisted with disgust. Hamilton was such a petty little gremlin.

"I'll be fine Thomas. I don't care what Hamilton will say."

Thomas frowned. Yeah, but I do.

---

"Madison you mad as a hatter! Son take your medicine!" Hamilton screeched. "Sitting there useless as two shits hey, turn around bend over, I'll show you where my shoe fits!"

Thomas jerked up, ready to punch Hamilton's smug ass face, but their professor, Washington, intervened.

"That's enough!" He said, directing a stern gaze to Hamilton. "Class dismissed. Hamilton,"

"Sir?"

"I need to speak with you."

---

Thomas stormed out of the classroom, James trailing behind him.

"Thomas..." James sighed.

"Did you hear what the fuck that little shit said about you?!" Thomas screeched, throwing his hands up.

"Thomas."

"And then he commented on your health! Like you can control that I mean what the fuck is his problem?!"

"THOMAS!"

Thomas stopped talking and looked over at James who was frowning at him.

"You need to calm down." He said gently, placing his hands over Thomas' shaking ones. "You'll throw yourself into a fit."

"I didn't notice..." Thomas mumbled.

"Thomas you need to learn that half the things Hamilton says he doesn't actually mean. You also need to stop letting these types of comments to get to you."

"I'm just suppose to let him get away with talking shit about you?!"

"Yes! Because it really doesn't matter what he says. I don't care about his opinion. I only care about yours." James spoke softly, gently cradling Thomas' face, pecking his lips.

"Okay?" James said, pulling away.

"Okay."