Quiet [Wilkinburr]

Warning: Slightly NSFW

---

Wilkinson smirked as he circled Burr.

"Are you gonna be good for me?" He purred and Burr growled.

"Go to hell Wilkinson." He snapped.

Wilkinson tutted. "Do I need to gag you?"

Burr glared daggers at him but stayed silent.

Wilkinson smirked. "That's much better." He cooed. He ran a hand down Burr's back, enjoying the feeling of the scarred skin under his fingers.

"So pretty." He whispered, tracing a careful pattern in the skin, before letting his fingers drift up to the thick, black choker, more of a collar if Wilkinson was being honest, on Burr's neck.

He fiddled with it for a moment, before suddenly tugging it back, forcing Burr's head back and earning a chocked gasp.

"Do you have any idea what I want to do to you?" He said lowly, forcing Burr's head back even more until his back was arched prettily. "I'm going to ravage you. Soon, you'll only know my name."

"Is that a challenge?" Burr rasped out, wincing when Wilkinson suddenly cut off his air supply before releasing the pressure.

"Just you wait." Wilkinson murmured, grabbing Burr's hardening cock and giving it a squeeze, earning a choked groan and a harsh glare.

"Also," Wilkinson said mildly as he carefully put a gag around Burr's mouth. "I thought I told you to be quiet?"