Snowball Fight [OT7]

Notes:
We reached 100 chapters! And it snowed last night! I hope you all enjoy this fluffy one shot! (And thank you all so much for 18k views and 1.2k votes!)

---

"Everyone! Wake up!"

Aaron groaned and snuggled closer to the warm chest, trying to hide from the loud voice that was pulling him away from sleep.

"Alexander..." Thomas mumbled sleepily from behind him. "Please shut up."

"It snowed last night!" Alexander shouted loudly, jumping onto the bed and causing all occupants to squeal.

"What? It snowed?" John said, lurching upright, his hair a total disaster. Alexander, who was now sitting on Lafayette's legs, nodded with a large grin.

"Yup!" He said, now bouncing up and down a bit, forcing Lafayette to shove him off. He tumbled onto James and Hercules, both of which sat up with many grumbling.

"Come on Aaron," Alexander said to where he was cuddled against Thomas.

"No." He mumbled, pushing even more against the warmth of Thomas' bare skin and the comfort of the covers.

"He's not gonna give up until we move, love," Thomas muttered, kissing his forehead. Aaron whined.

"I don't wanna leave! It's warm."

"I know. But we can cuddle later."

With a heavy sigh, Aaron sat up, already missing the warmth of his lover.

"Go get dressed," Alexander ordered once he saw that everyone was now, reluctantly, up. "We're gonna go play in the snow!"

---

Aaron stood on the porch, cradling his thermos full of coffee close to his chest. He burrowed as much as he could into his jacket, watching his crazy lovers scream and shout as they built various things and threw snowballs.

"Still cold?" James asked from his spot beside him.

Aaron nodded, taking a small sip of his coffee.

"Bet you'd warm up if you joined them," James said with a small nudge.

"Not happening," Aaron grumbled, glaring at the snow like it personally offended him.

"Hey, Aaron!" John shouted. Aaron turned to him and spluttered with shock when a snowball hit his neck.

James watched with amusement as Aaron calmly brushed the snow off.

"Hold my drink." He growled, before running at John, who shrieked and tried to get away. Aaron was having none of it and tackled him to the ground and shoved snow in his face and down his neck.

"Aaron!" John shrieked. "I give in! Uncle, uncle!!"

With a triumphant smirk, Aaron crawled off of John and started to brush the snow off, only to be hit by Alexander, who was hiding behind a mini snow fort.

He turned around and ran at Alexander, kicking his fort down with a mini-war cry.

James watched with amusement as snowballs were thrown back and forth. It seemed Thomas, Lafayette, and Aaron had formed a team against Hercules, John, and Alexander.

"James!" Aaron snapped and James could tell his competitive spirit was coming out. "Get your ass down here and help us!"

With a small chuckle, James set down the mug and joined his lovers in their snowball war.