Soft [Burrfayette]

Aaron yawned, glancing at the clock. It read ten-twenty. It was getting a bit late, but he'd just gotten to a good part in his book. He wasn't ready for bed just yet.

"Aaron?"

Aaron looked up and smiled at his boyfriend. "Do you need something Lafayette?" He asked, setting his book down.

Lafayette hummed and walked over to him, plopping down on the couch. Aaron's face flushed when Lafayette laid his head on his lap.

"L-Laf," He stammered. "What're you doing?"

"Settling down for some sleep." His boyfriend responded, letting out a little sigh and snuggling further into Aaron's thighs.

Aaron spluttered a bit, Lafayette had never done something like this, but eventually, he calmed down and just grabbed his book to continue reading.

While reading, his hand drifted to Lafayette's curly locks. He was surprised to feel just how soft his lover's hair was. He slowly began to run his hand through Lafayette's hair, just to relish in the feel of it all.

"Are you alright coeur...?" Lafayette mumbled sleepily.

"Your hair is so soft..." Aaron whispered, almost in awe. Lafayette's eyes open a bit and he stared at his boyfriend's face with a mix of amusement and love.

Honestly, his boyfriend was just too adorable.

"How about we go to bed." He said, sitting up. Aaron nearly whined at the loss of the soft curls but didn't protest when Lafayette kissed him gently and picked him up.

He was plopped on the bed, Lafayette quick to follow. They cuddled with each other, Aaron's hand in Lafayette's hair the whole time.