Forbidden [Hamburr]

"We aren't supposed to be here!" Aaron whispered, frowning at his boyfriend.

Alexander gave him a grin. "Where's your sense of adventure?" He said.

Aaron glared at him. "I for one don't want to get arrested."

Alexander rolled his eyes before grabbing his hand. "We'll only be here for a bit. No one will even notice."

Aaron scowled and looked around the abandoned asylum. He felt unease settle on his stomach and he squeezed Alexander's hand.

"Wait, don't tell me you're scared?" Alexander teased.

"I'm not scared." Aaron denied.

"Riiiiight," Alexander said. "Well, let's get going."

He flicked and started to walk forward with Aaron nervously trailing behind him.

They walked around for a bit, and eventually, Aaron started to relax a bit. There wasn't really anything scary. Just a lot of broken furniture, dust, and crumbled walls.

"Can we go now Alex?" Aaron said, rubbing his arms. It was pretty late and the night chill was starting to settle in.

"But we haven't found any interesting yet!" Alexander whined.

Aaron rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, trying to stay warm. "Let's just go already. It's freezing."

Alexander sighed. "Fine." He said reluctantly. He turned around, about to follow Aaron out, when a closed door caught his eye. "We can go after we check this out." He said.

Aaron groaned and followed his boyfriend. He waited for Alexander to open the door.

It flung open with a loud creak and Alexander entered with a wide grin while Aaron followed reluctantly.

"Alexander can we please just go?" He pleaded, biting his lip as they passed a no trespassing sign.

"We'll be fine Aaron." Alexander insisted, walking over to what looked to be a previous patient's door and opening it.

"Alex..." Aaron trailed off, a feeling of unease settling in his stomach. "Please? I want to go."

Alexander, who'd been peering into the room, took a step back and sighed. "Alright fine. We can go."

Aaron's tense shoulders relaxed and a small breath of relief left his lips. "Okay. Let's go."

He grabbed Alexander's hand and led him out of the creepy asylum. As soon as they exited the building, all tension that Aaron had had was gone.

They walked towards the car and climbed in. When Alexander didn't start the engine, Aaron frowned.

"Alex, what are you-" His words were muffled when Alexander suddenly leaned over and kissed him. Aaron melted into it, kissing back modestly.

"What was that for?" He murmured when Alexander pulled away to catch his breath.

"Consider it an apology for making you come here." Alexander said with a small grin.

Aaron rolled his eyes, but a smile was playing on his lips. "Let's just go home and cuddle."

"Sounds like a plan." Alexander said.

As they drove away, neither noticed the pale figure from the second floor of the asylum staring down at them.