Horse [Jamilton]

"Hurry up Thomas!" Alexander yelled. Thomas glanced up and scowled, reluctantly picking up his pace.

As he walked he couldn't help but feel this was ridiculous. For some reason, Washington had thought it'd be a fantastic idea to take everyone go to his farm and give them horse riding lessons.

And the visit was mandatory.

Alexander was extatic, Thomas. Not so much.

He was terrified of horses.

And you couldn't blame him! The animals could throw you off and trample you to death! They were vicious and Thomas never wanted to go near them. Of course, no one knew about his fear because lots of people love horses and they would think his fear was stupid.

"Aren't you excited?" Alexander asked, walking with a skip in his step. Thomas gave him a smile.

"Uh yeah." He mumbled. Alexander frowned at his behavior but said nothing. They continued to trek up to the horse stables, Alexander chatting excitedly with John Laurens. Thomas trailed behind them, trying to drag the walk out as much as possible.

It didn't work.

They reach the stables in a matter of minutes and waited patiently for George and his wife Martha to come up. They did and started to instruct everyone how to ride a horse. They then gave everyone a horse. Thomas was assigned a beautiful sleek black horse named Sally.

"She's very gentle." Washington said, patting the horse's hindquarters. "You two will get along just fine."

With that Washington left, leaving Thomas with his worst nightmare. He looked warily at the horse, who was calmly grazing. Thomas looked around, noticing that almost everyone was attempting to mount their steeds.

Thomas stood there awkwardly, nearly jumping five feet in the air when he heard a horse trotting behind him.

"Hamilton!" He said, taking a cautious step back. Alexander grinned down at him from atop his horse.

"Hey Thommy! Why aren't yah on your horse?" He asked.

"I uh." Thomas stammered. "I don't want to do this. It's stupid." Thomas crossed his arms and pouted.

Alexander frowned. "Well, you can come on with me!"

Thomas' eyes widened and before he could protest,  somehow managed to nearly pull him all the way up, leaving Thomas with the only option to climb up.

Thomas sat behind Alexander, wrapping his arms tightly around his torso. He did not like this. He did not like this!

"Giddiup!" Alexander cried, snapping the reins. Thomas let out a screech as the horse suddenly lurched forward and his grip on Alexander tightened. He buried his head in Alexander's neck and squeezed his eyes shut.

Alexander let out a whoop and sped up, Thomas screaming the entire time.

--

"That was awesome!" Alexander said. Thomas shot him a glare from the drivers seat and stayed quiet.

"What's your problem?" He asked. Thomas scowled.

"I don't like horses."