Coming Out [Burrington]

Aaron glanced at his boyfriend of five months. George was calmly eating breakfast, not even noticing Aaron's slightly off behavior.

Aaron bit his lip, studying George's face, before turning back to his own cereal and taking a small bite. His stomach lurched a bit, but he ignored it. If he didn't keep eating, George would surely notice something was wrong.

He let out a small breath before taking another bite. As he ate, he squirmed uncomfortably. God he hated when his period came. It made him feel so unsure of himself, so unsure if he was actually the right gender. What made it worse was that he had no one he could go to to just talk.

His parents and grandparents were long gone and his aunt and uncle weren't super supportive, they did nothing to stop him, but made it clear they didn't agree, so he felt uncomfortable going to them about what he was feeling.

He had lost touch with his sister and he wasn't close enough to anyone to talk with them.

He glanced at George again, before quickly looking away. And he still hadn't even told George that he was trans.

"Aaron?"

Aaron jumped and dropped his spoon. "Ahh...  U-Um, y-yes?"

George frowned at him as he quickly picked the spoon back up. "Are you alright?"

Aaron smiled, a little forcefully. "Yes, I'm fine."

George's eyes narrowed and Aaron looked away.

"What's going on love?" He finally asked softly, walking over and gently holding his hand.

Aaron squeezed it tightly, before closing his eyes.

"George I... I need to tell you something." He said quietly.

"What is it?"

"I..." Aaron bit his lip. "I'm trans."

He waited silently for a reaction. His eyes opened in surprise when he was suddenly enveloped in a hug.

"I'm so happy that you told me Aaron." George whispered, peppering his neck with kisses. "You're so strong, so brave."

"G-George..." Aaron's face was flushing as he was pulled tightly to his boyfriend's chest.

"I don't care if you're trans Aaron." George said softly, now nuzzling his neck. "I'll love you either way."

Aaron relaxed into the embrace.

"Thank you George."