Crush [Burria]

Maria sighed as she stared at Aaron Burr. He was just so beautiful. He was currently studying for something and god, that man had some lovely eyelashes. They fanned over his face just right, accenting his eyes in all the right places and-

"Maria, you're staring."

Maria jerked her head out of her hand and flushed. "I-I was not!" She denied.

Angelica gave her an unamused look while Peggy snorted and Eliza gave her a sympathetic look.

"You totally were." Peggy said with a teasing grin.

"You should go talk to him." Eliza said and Maria spluttered.

"A-Are you insane? He probably doesn't even know I exist!"

"He probably does." Angelica said, not looking up from her textbook. "And aren't you two in Bio together?"

"W-Well, yes, b-but-"

"So go talk to him!" Eliza encouraged.

"I can't." Maria said. "He's way out of my league anyways."

Angelica snorted. "Don't make me laugh."

"Yeah, you're gorgeous Maria." Peggy said, nodding frantically.

"T-Thanks but-"

"Hey Aaron!" Eliza yelled and Maria froze.

Aaron looked up from his book, a startled look on his face and oh my god he was so cute.

Eliza smiled at him and gestured. "Come on over."

Aaron looked a bit uneasy, but walked over with all his things. "Do you guys need something?"

"Maria wants to talk to you." Peggy said with a sly grin.

Maria's face flushed and she glared daggers at Peggy who just shrugged innocently.

"Oh." Aaron sounded surprised. "W-what did you want to talk about?"

Maria's face was burning hot now but she forced herself to face her crush.

"I-I was wondering... i-if you'd like to go on a d-date?"

She watched anxiously as Aaron slowly blinked, shock evident on his face. She waited with baited breath as he gaped before stammering,

"S-Sure."

Both their faces went a scarlet red when Peggy let out a loud whoop.