Bedhead [Lams]

Alexander yawned and sat up, rubbing his eyes sleepily. He blinked a few times, noticing that John wasn't in bed with him.

With another yawn, he climbed out of bed and headed to the shower, grabbing a towel as he went.

When he emerged from the shower, he could smell pancakes being cooked downstairs.

Still half-asleep, he followed the scent to the kitchen, grinning when he saw his boyfriend standing over a grittle.

"Morning John." He said, sliding his arms around his waist.

John smiled and turned his head to peck Alexander on the lips. "Morning." He said. "Go set the table, will ya?"

"Hmm... Fine." Alexander reluctantly lets him go and went over to the dining table.

A few moments later, John exited the kitchen and walked over to him. As he set the plates down, Alexander couldn't stop staring at his head.

John frowned at him. "What?"

"Your-" Alexander chocked out before bursting out laughing. "Oh my god, your hair!"

John watched as his boyfriend collapsed into a chair in a fit of giggles.

"Are you okay Alexander?" He asked worriedly.

Alexander suddenly lurched up, a wide grin on his face. "Babe, I am more than okay." He said.

He got and walked over to John, pulling him into a kiss.

"I can't believe I've never seen your bedhead before." He whispered once he pulled away.

John flushed. "Yeah, I know it's bad... One of the reasons why I normally brush my hair first thing."

Alexander kissed him again. "Well, I think it's cute."

John's face was red for the rest of the morning.