Slides [Hamburr]

Aaron walked over to Alexander who was hunched over his laptop, typing away. Aaron frowned. His bofriend had been at his laptop for almost six hours now with no signs of stopping.

Aaron didn't like it.

Alexander's eyesight was already worsening, Aaron didn't want him getting back problems as well.

"Alexander. I think you should take a break." Aaron said, placing his hands on Alexander's shoulders, gently messaging them.

Alexander grunted, typing away still. Aaron sighed before reaching over, briefly checking to make sure Alexander's work was saved, before shutting the laptop.

"Aaron!" He shrieked, scrambling to reopen his laptop, but Aaron kept a firm hand on it.

"Your work is saved Alexander, relax. Now, let's go for a walk. You've been cooped up in here far too long." Alexander glared at him before sighing heavily in defeat.

"Argh. Fiiiine." Aaron smiled and grabbed his hand, leading him outside.

They walked around, Alexander grumbling. Aaron shot him a frown, squeezing his hand tightly.

"Lighten up Alexander." He said and Alexander reluctantly lost the pout. They continued to walk around and eventually, Alexander began to smile, finally enjoing himself.

"Aaron look!" He said, pointing. "There's a playground!"

With that, Alexander dragged his lover over, eagerly running over to the slide. Aaron watched in disbelief as his boyfriend climbed up the slide and slid down, squealing in excitement.

"Come on Aaron! It's fun!" Alexander cried, grinning before going up the slide again. Aaron watched him slide down a couple more times before running over to join him.

After all, everyone needs to be childish once in awhile.