Stop Playin With Me

You sat at the lunch table with your group of friends just laughing and joking around. But you and two of your friends couldn't help but stare at Tanya's ass when she walked by. And when Beyoncé seen that you were staring she punched you in the jaw but not hard enough to hurt.

"Y/N do not play with me" Bey said with an eyebrow raised.

"Bae" you whined holding your jaw.

"Yeah I seen that coming" Mona said.

" you can't do shit like that if you ain't single" Corey said biting into his apple.

You looked over at your girlfriend who was still staring at you. When you got up to move she pulled you back down.

"Sit cho ass down" she said.

"Bruh you trippin" you laughed.

"Don't beat her ass here Bey, too many people around" her best friend said.

/////

"Let me get some of them fries" you said going to reach for Beyoncé's food.

"No! Moveeeee" she said pushing you away with her free hand.

"I brought them shits" you said reaching again.

" for me! Now move" she said.

" lemme go call Tanya and see if she got some fries she wanna share" you said joking around.

Beyoncé looked at you before she threw the fries at you.

" you got fries all on my floor" you said.

"Y/N I don't care, stop fuckin tryin me" Bey said getting off your bed.

You laughed when she hit you in your back. She grabbed the front of your shirt jacking you up a bit.

" let me go so I can go get some" you said laughing.

" YOU BOUT TO GET MY FIST IN YOUR MOUTH!" She said.

" come one Bae we both know you can't beat me" you said grabbing her hands backing her up to the bed.

" now sit down and finish yo food" you said.

////

You and Bey was at the park having a cute little picnic. She was having a bad day after she received a letter from her dream college saying she didn't get in. You was kinda happy because that mean she didn't have to go way across the map.

"You cute" you said staring at her.

"Your little sister is cute, I'm gorgeous" she said.

" yeah you are" you smirked.

You kissed her lips, smiling when she moaned in your mouth. When y'all pulled away from each other Beyonce had a big smile on her face as she looked at you.

" what?" You chuckled.

" I love you" she said.

"Awe. I love you too baby" you smiled pulling her in for another kiss.

Beyoncé was about to kiss you but stopped when she seen the lady jogging by.

"What's wrong?" You asked.

Ou she fine" Bey said watching the lady until she was out of eye sight.

Realizing who she was looking at you grabbed Beyoncé by her neck pulling her down on the blanket making her laugh.

"Stop playin with me girl" you said.

" keep playin and watch you be buried by this tree" you said looking at her.

" you ain't gone do nothing but talk yo shit" Beyoncé said testing you.

You smacked her bare thigh making her scream out loud, getting a few peoples attention.

" Y/N why would you do thattttt, you know I'm easy to bruise" Bey whined.

" shut before I do it again" you threaten.

" you shut up!" She said back.

" how bout you make me Giselle" you said leaning back on your hands.

Beyoncé sat up before she jumped on you making you lay all the way back on the ground.

" you're gonna regret it" she smirked.