Home

" my mama come home today" Harper said to her godmother.

"Oh I know you're very excited to see your mama" she said smiling at Harper.

" I am plus mommy said she's staying home for good this time" Harper said.

Vanessa frowned her face when Harper told her that You wasn't going back. She'll have to talk to Beyoncé about that later.

"Alright little one let's s go get mama a welcome home gift then" Vanessa said.

/////

"You ok baby?" Beyoncé asked looking you.

" yeah I'm good, it just feel so wired" You said looking at the nub that was left of your left arm.

"I'm sorry babe" Beyoncé said rubbing your leg.

"Don't be sorry. This is better than being dead. I'm grateful because it's some guys and females that didn't come back to see their love ones" You said.

Beyoncé broke into a sob before covering her mouth. That thought ran through her mind all the time. Getting a call that her wife was dead.

" I'm glad you're back alive, I don't know what I would've told Harper. She's excited to see you" Beyoncé said wiping her eyes.

"I miss my princess and I'm glad I didn't miss the birth of this one" you said rubbing bey's swollen belly.

" you would have, he's coming in another month " Beyoncé said smiling at Your hand on her stomach.

"So that means your suppose to be on bed rest"

" I just want to make sure you're ok baby" she said.

" I'm fine baby. I promise, it's just my arm. And it won't even be like this for long, I'm getting a prosthetic arm in 2 weeks" you said.

"Love you" She said.

"Love you too Bey"

/////////

"Mommy! Mommy! Is Mama here?" Harper yelled as soon as she came through the door.

"Yes she is baby" Beyoncé said smiling at her 6 year old.

You walked around the corner holding a bear in your hand. Harper seen her mommy looking pass her, she turned around seeing you standing behind her.

"Mama!" Harper shouted running over to you.

"Hey princess" You said picking her up with your arm.

Beyoncé stepped closer when You went to pick Harper up but she seen that you had it.

"I missed you so much Mama" Harper cried.

" awe I missed you too Harper. So much but I'm home for good now" you said.

Vanessa decided to ask You what you meant by home for good now  but when you slightly turned Vanessa saw that your left arm was gone. Harper didn't notice that your arm was missing until she was put down.

"Mama. What happened to you arm?" Harper asked.

" come on let's go sit down" You said walking over to the couch with your daughter.

"How you feeling?" Vanessa asked Beyoncé rubbing her arm.

"I'm fine I guess.I'm just glad she's home to see her" Beyoncé said rubbing her stomach.

" at least she'll be here when Jason gets here" Vanessa said placing her hand on Beyoncé's belly.

" I have a interview tomorrow and since I'm on bed rest I have to through video chat" she said walking into the kitchen.

"So you want me to take Harper?"

"No,no. She going to want to stay with her mama but could you come over though?" Bey asked.

"Yeah sure no problem"

///////

You and Beyoncé laid in bed together kissing on each other while she had her hand down your pants. you was so turned on you was ready to get in her guts. You laid back lifting your bottom up you took your pants off.

"What chu doing?" Beyoncé asked.

"What it look like? I'm tryna fuck baby" you said.

"Ho- you sure?" Beyoncé asked.

" so you think I'm not capable for sex now? Bey it's just my Fucking arm not my dick" You snapped.

" I know, I know but I'm just so scared that I might hurt you and I don't want to cause you any pain. Yes I want sex with you, I've waited 8 months" Beyoncé Said.

"Ok then stop playing and come here" You said.

Beyoncé pulled her oversized shirt off showing her full breast. She was debating on rather to ride You or just go for doggy style. You rolled your eyes before slowly pushing your wife down on the bed so that she was laying on her back.

" You're flexible, we can manage"

You ran your dick through her folds feeling the wetness coat your dick. You slapped your dick across her clit before pressing it at her entrance. You and bey both moaned at the same time when you pushed inside her.

"Oh baby" she moaned.

You rubbed Beyoncé's clit with your right hand loving how she was creaming all on your dick.

"Harder baby" Beyoncé said.

Your thrusts became more harder as you started pounding in and out of bey's pussy. Rubbing her clit you felt her clench around your dick.

"Fuck Y/N" Beyoncé moaned as she came all over your dick.

Hearing bey moan your name as she came you nutted all inside her.

"Damn"you said out of breath.

"That was good baby" she said.

"I told you I still know how to fuck"

////

"Mama! Mama!" Harper yelled running into her parents room.

"Hey princess. Too loud" you said turning over.

"Sorry mama" she said covering her mouth.

"Where's mommy?" You asked.

"In the office, she's on the tv" Harper said.

Harper grabbed the remote turning on the tv for her you . Y'all tuned in right on time.

"Yeah my wife is back from the army for good this time. She lost his left arm and it doesn't make me or Harper love her any less because she's missing a limb. And I was informed that she'll be receiving a Purple Heart" Beyoncé said with a smile.

"Ain't that nice. I'm glad she's back home safe, tell your wife that I said thank you for serving our country" Ellen said.

"I will"

Once Beyoncé was done with her interview over the webcam she made her way toward the master bedroom.

"Harper? Baby?" Bey called out once she entered the room not seeing them.

"Downstairs Mommy!" Harper shouted.

Beyoncé slowly walked downstairs making her way to the kitchen where she heard You and Harper talking. Beyoncé walked in seeing you both eating cereal she just smiled at her cute little family.