You saved me part 4

" princess take that out your mouth" You said taking the straw away from Aliyah.

When You took the straw away Aliyah started crying. Aliyah ran over to Bey being her dramatic self her cries got louder and harder.

" awe baby, mama hurt your feelings" Beyoncé said picking the little girl up.

Bey rubbed Aliyah's back as she tried to calm her down.

" always running to mommy" You chuckled, shaking your head.

"Because she's my baby" Bey said kissing Aliyah's chubby cheek.

" yeah yo baby get into a lot of shit. Do she do this at your place?" You asked.

" well it depends who have her. If my dad have her then yes but not with me" Beyoncé laughed.

" taking her tonight?" You asked.

" no baby I told you I  have to work tonight" Bey said.

" damn. I got to call my mom see if she could watch her" you said.

" and where are you going?"Bey asked with and raised eyebrow.

" to work, I'm covering for someone tonight" you said.

"So you just wasn't going to tell me. Ok" Bey said rolling her eyes.

She looked down seeing that Aliyah done cried herself to sleep.

" don't be like that, I forgot until you brought up you had to work" You said picking up Aliyah out of Beyoncé's arms.

You went to go lay Aliyah down before you came back out to the living room sitting next to Bey. You and Beyoncé been together for a year now, Bey became mommy to Aliyah and You had no problem with that since bey actually do for her.

"You need me to drop you off at work?" You asked.

"Yes, since you won't be there to pick me up" she said.

" and I'm coming back here tonight"Beyoncé said running her hand up and down Your leg.

"that's fine with me" You said biting your bottom lip as you looked at bey.

"Don't look at me like that" Beyoncé laughed as she covered Your face with her hand.

You pulled Beyoncé on your lap, wrapping your arms around her.

" I love you" you said.

" I love you too baby. So much" Bey smiled.

////////

"Bey, table 6 is asking for you" Kevin said.

Bey looked over at table 6 seeing a bunch of guys. It's been a year almost two since you took Bey out of that home. She gotten better but she still didn't allow men to touch her except for her dad.

"Hi I'm Bey and I'll be you guys waitress for today. What can I start y'all off with?" She asked.

" well can I get you" one of the guys asked looking at Bey.

" I'm not on the menu sir" Beyoncé said taking a step back.

"Well let us get your number and we can show you a good time while we're down here for the week" the blonde said.