Drug dealer

" is this too much baby?" Beyoncé asked holding the little bag up.

"No bae that's fine right there. You see I told you that you'll know how to do it" You said.

"But I'm going to put it on the scale to check it just in case" she said.

"Damn you look so sexy right now" you said looking at your girlfriend.

Beyoncé sat at the table with nothing but some panties on as she helped sort out the drugs. You knew you picked the right girl, Bey was definitely wifey material.

" stop staring at me" bey said smiling.

" I can't help it. I was just thinking about how you're wifey material, you're like my perfect piece" you said.

" I wouldn't mind an engagement ring on my finger instead of this one" bey said holding her hand out.

" You're not even out of high school yet, calm down baby" You chuckled.

" but I love you and you love me so why should that matter" Beyoncé said filling the bags.

" I need you thinking about getting into your dream college and graduating then we'll talk about this marriage thing" You said stuffing the coke bags.

" but what if you change your mind" she said with a pout.

" I gave you a promise ring baby, I ain't going nowhere"

Beyoncé looked at the coke that you was stuffing in the bags. She always wondered about that stuff.

"You ever tried coke? I wanna try it" Bey asked out of curiosity.

" no I haven't and you won't either. Don't get involved in this shit, it'll end up killing you. Stick to weed" You said looking at your girlfriend

You looked towards the door when you heard a knock. You got up tossing a shirt at Bey before walking towards the door looking through the peek hole. You cracked the door open, enough room for your body.

" what's up?" You said to the two girls at your door.

"Um can we have a um 3.5 bag?" The girl asked.

"$40" you Said looking at the girls.

The girl reached out to give you the money but pulled back a little.

"You should come back with your phone too so I could put my number in" the girl said.

Beyoncé knew that voice very well. When You closed the door Beyoncé got up to look through the peek hole.

"Stupid bitches" Bey mumbled.

" you know them?" You asked going to grab a 3.5 bag.

"Yeah they go to my school, cheerleaders" she said.

"Well one of them just asked for my number" You said.

With that Beyoncé grabbed the bag from You before she went to give it to them. The girls was shocked when Bey came to answer the door.

" here you go" Bey said throwing the 3.5 bag on the floor.

"There is no way that fine ass zaddy dating you" the girls laughed.

"If you say so. Now y'all hoes Take your weed and run along, and I suggest you find another plug because MY GIRLFRIEND will no longer serve you again" Bey smiled before shutting the door.

"Don't sell to them anymore" Beyoncé said sitting back down at the table to finish bagging.

"Yes ma'am" You said.

//////

"Don't make that face at me" you said as you looked at your  girlfriend over the phone.

" why can't you come see me?" Bey whined.

"Because I'm making two big drops tonight and about time I'm done I know you're going to be sleep" You said.

"then let me wait at your house" Beyoncé suggested.

"I don't know Beyoncé. I don't like you by yourself"

"I'll be fine, I promise. I'll keep the door locked, I won't answer the door" Bey said.

You chuckled at how desperate your girlfriend sounded. You thought it was cute how Bey always wanted to see you. Almost everything Bey did You thought it was cute.

"Alright" He said smiling at Bey.

"Love you" She said.

"Love you too baby girl. Save me some cuddles alright?"

"I will for sure" Bey said before she hung up.