Juvenile part 2

" hey" Henry said hitting Your foot that was hanging off the bed.

" fuck you want?" You asked not sitting up yet.

"You have a visitor asshole now get up and let's go" Henry said.

"I'm not in the mood for your games today man"

" would you come on and stop wasting my time, why the hell would I leave a room full of free food to come fuck with you"

You got off your bed before you followed behind Henry. You walked in the room not seeing anybody you knew, rolling your eyes you turned around ready to punch Henry in his face for wasting your time until the guard pointed at Beyoncé towards the back.

Beyoncé smiled when you started walking towards the table. She decided to visit you on her day off since you had no one to visit you.

" missed daddy huh?" You said smiling at Beyoncé as you sat down.

" You're not my daddy" she chuckled.

" you want me to be though"

"You're too young for me little girl" bey said.

"Age ain't nothing but a number. You look young yourself Ms. Knowles" you said.

" how old are you. If you don't mind me asking"

" how old do I look?" Beyoncé asked.

"Shid you look about 19 with them little ass titties" You laughed.

Bey hit You in the side when you made fun of the size of her breast.

" my ass make up for that"

"Ouuu look at you. I know for sure if we were back in that office we wouldn't even be talking like this" you said looking at Her.

Now that he was actually staring at her you noticed that she had some flawless ass skin and the way she had her hair up in a bun. For some reason you thought it was supper cute.

" exactly so have your little fun now and I'm 23 by the way" she chuckled.

"That's it? I fucked women older than you" You said.

"Yeah and they all should be in jail for having sex with a minor" Beyoncé Said.

"Do you see me? I don't look 17 so of course I lied" you said laughing.

//////

"Why you walking like that?" You asked bey as you watched her walk around her office.

"My back is killing me" she said.

"Damn who been breaking that back in" You chuckled.

"God I wish" she mumbled.

"Nobody, I think I pulled a muscle" she said rubbing her lower back.

" I heard that. Come here let me help you" You said.

"And what are you going to do?" Beyoncé asked as she made her way over to the couch.

" I'm about to fix both your problems" You said pulling bey on your lap when she got close enough.

You immediately attacked her neck with kisses as your hands went around her massaging her lower back.

" oh my god....this is wrong" Beyoncé moaned out.

"Wrong is good baby" You pulling Her shirt off.

"No. We can't do this" she said pulling away.

"Come on, nobody will find out" you said pulling Beyoncé in for a kiss,glad that she returned it.

You grew hard when Beyoncé started rolling her hips on you. Standing up Beyoncé took the rest of her clothes off, standing naked in front of You. You was quick to follow behind Her and once she seen your dick her mouth dropped open.

" fuck you're big" bey said.

You chuckled before you pushed Beyoncé down on the coach, lifting her legs and spreading them you pushed right pass her right walls. Feeling how tight and warm she was You let out a moan. Beyoncé let out a moan a bit too loud forgetting where she was. She looked between you two watching as you thrust in and out of her.

"Oh my God" Beyoncé moaned.

You wrapped your hand around her throat As you picked up your pace. You didn't want to cum quick, you wanted to take your time her pussy was too good. Beyoncé started rubbing her clit when you choked her.

"Yesssss, I'm coming" she moaned out.

////

You walked out of Beyoncé's office like nothing never happened. You was satisfied for the day, that was the best pussy you ever had and you was hoping that it wouldn't be the last time.

"Oh my god I could go to jail" Beyoncé said as she started freaking out.

Her heart was racing, she just Fucked a minor .  But the sex was so good, she never had such amazing dick.

" I'm in deep shit" she mumbled to herself.