Girlfriend? Part 2

"Where's your girlfriend Y/N?" John asked.

"She still sleeping" You said as you ate your breakfast.

"That girl put ha in a Coma" James laughed.

"Y/N you let that little girl bruise you up"joy said.

" no mama, I'm fine" You said.

Zaria couldn't believe her best friend actually had sex with the escort. Pulling you out your chair into the hallway.

" you fucked her?" Zaria asked in a lower tone.

" yeah I did.....she tempting" You said.

" I'm shocked because you're not like that, you don't fuck people you don't know"

" I know" you chuckled a bit.

" was that shit good? That shit tight?" Zaria asked with a smirk.

"Definitely"

" what was tight Y/N? My hands around your neck?" Beyoncé asked coming from around the corner.

Seeing Beyoncé, Zaria left and went back to the kitchen.

" I'll let it slide since she's your best friend" Bey said walking pass you.

You was right behind Her, you sat next to her at the table.

" good morning everyone" Beyoncé said.

" oh there she go right there"James said smirking.

" Why you scratched my daughter up like that girl?" Joy asked.

" oh......I'm sorry" Bey said blushing.

" you need to learn how to get up earlier than that, we don't sleep in" Your dad said to Beyoncé.

" pops. Just chill" You said looking at your dad.

" I go to work and school which requires me to get up early in the AM but considering that I'm on a vacation with my girlfriend and her family I thought I'll sleep in" Beyoncé said eating her food.

"Did you eat already baby?" She asked You.

"Yeah I did. you want some fruits?" You asked.

"Damn Y/N give the girl some space, let her eat in piece" Corey said.

"Focus on your woman instead of mines" You said to your brother.

"Nigga watch yo mouth before I break yo fuckin jaw" Corey said.

"You really wanna do this here man?" You asked.

"Just because you got a little bitch you think you the shit now" James stepped in.

"Don't be rude bruh, y'all trippin" Zaria said.

"Watch your mouth. Don't disrespect her like that" You said standing up from your seat.

Your parents didn't say nothing because this is what your dad liked. He loved to see them fight, when you were younger he used to let James and Corey beat on You. But you were older now and had s few private sessions under your belt and you'll be damn if you gets embarrassed.

"Meet me outside Y/N/N, we gone handle this the old fashion way" Corey said.

"Yessss" Your dad laughed standing up following Corey.

"I ain't going out there to watch that foolishness" joy said.

"Why are they going outside? Beyoncé asked.

"To fight, they always fight each other" Zaria said.

"You might want to go out there to pick yo girl up when she get knocked out" Tori said to Beyoncé walking pass.

.....

" this is so childish" You said as you took off his shirt giving it to Zaria leaving you in a sports bra.

You wasn't worried about fighting them one on one. Over the years you've been at the gym getting right. Bey bit her lip when You took your shirt off, you had a nice ass body. She couldn't believe she actually fucked you though.....well not really because she wanted to fuck you ever since she first met you.

"Knock that nigga out Corey" James said.

" imma be over here talkin to yo girl" James said.

As soon as You turned your head over at James, Corey punched You right in your jaw making you tumble back. You tackled Corey down to the ground.

"Lemme get up" Corey said.

You stood up kicking Corey in his face before he could get up, knocking him out. You was fired up, walking over to your other brother he was definitely gonna give him these hands. You swung on James trappings him in the corner fucking him up.

"Ok that's enough"Beyoncé said grabbing Your arm.

" I don't want to do this! I don't like living this life style. I don't want to sell no drugs! So stop forcing it on me, I'll never be like y'all. I'm my own person" You said to your dad before walking inside.

"Go pick your man up girl" Beyoncé said to Tori.

/////

"I wanna thank you for everything, I had a good time with you except for the times with my brothers. But here's your Money" You said giving the envelope to Bey.

"No thank you, I never been to bora bora and you're not bad in bed at all" She giggled.

"But don't be a stranger, maybe when I'm in Cali we can go out together" Bey suggested.

"Y-Yeah sure. It's a date then" You said.