Handle it part 2

You was on your way to drop a few things and some money off to Beyoncé. You never liked her working so you was the one providing and you didn't mind at all. When you pulled up to the house Beyoncé was pulling in right after you.

"Wassup" Beyoncé said getting out the car.

" just dropping this stuff off to you"

"Hey Y/N" Nick yelled from across the yard.

"Fuck you Nick" You yelled back.

"Be nice Y/N" Beyoncé said reaching for the bags but You stopped her.

"I got it" you said.

You followed Beyoncé to the door, getting in the house you put the bags on the table.

"So yesterday I told your son he's grounded for a month so he's not talking to me right now" Beyoncé said.

"He'll be fine and this is for you" You said giving Beyoncé a big roll of money.

"Oh thank you sugar daddy" she joked.

"Stop playing with me girl" You said.

" I'm not. But thank you boo" she said.

"You see you'll have fast access if we were still together" You said.

"When you agree to couples therapy Y/N/N" Beyoncé said.

" so like one session?" You asked.

" until we fix our marriage.....if that's what you want to do or do you want to continue sleeping around" Beyoncé said.

" you know I ain't sleeping around Bey, I'm still fucking with you. I'll go to the couples therapy with you"

/////

You ended up at Jason's school speaking with the principal.

" so Ms. Y/L/N, what can I do for you today?"

" oh I just want to let you know that Jason Y/L/N is selling drugs in your school" You said.

" Jason? Your son Jason?" The principal asked to confirm.

" yeah, so just got ahead and call him down"

The principal was shocked but called Jason down anyways. When Jason got down to the office his smile dropped when he seen you in the office.

"H-Hey ma" he said.

" tell this man you selling drugs in his school because if you think I brought that shit what you told me at the house then you must be really stupid" You said.

Jason was stuck he really couldn't believe his mama came to his school for this.

"Come on, Give him the name of the boy you be sellin for" You said.

"Eric Thomas" Jason said.

"I'll call him down" the principal said.

"No,no,no. Don't do that" Jason said.

You chuckled when you realized your son give the wrong name.

"So now you playing with me? Give this man the boy name before I dummy yo ass in the corner!" You said as you stood up.

" Rickey Williams" Jason mumbled.

" oh I should've known"

When the boy got down the the office he told the principal everything, how he brought the drugs off the dark web. You was just upset that your son turned to selling drugs. The principal ended up expelling the boy Rickey from school and gave Jason two weeks of detention, a week of suspension and excluded him from any school activities they have. Jason was heated with his mom, she was always in his space. When you dropped him off he went in the house slamming door.

"Hey! Stop slamming the door" Beyoncé said.

"So what, it's not your door" Jason said going to his room slamming the door again.

Beyoncé got up putting her book down before going to Jason's room walking right in.

"Excuse me?"

"This is my mama house not YOURS! You don't even work" Jason said.

"The house we both paid for little boy. I am your mother and you better respect me!" Beyoncé said.

" you don't even respect my privacy! Going through my stuff" he yelled.

"JASON YOU BROUGHT DRUGS IN MY HOUSE! WHAT IF YOUR LITTLE BROTHER WHOULD HAVE FOUND IT!" Beyoncé yelled back.

" just getting out" Jason said.

When Beyoncé didn't listen Jason grabbed his mom pushing her out of his room locking his door.

"HAVE YOU LOST YOUR FUCKING MIND!" Beyoncé shouted banging on the door, trying to break the door down she wasn't strong enough. She went to grab her phone to call You, Beyoncé was so mad that her hands were shaking.

" wassup baby?" You answered.

" COME GET YOUR FUCKIN SEED BEFORE I KILL HIM! HE JUST PUSHED ME OUT THE DAMN ROOM.
AND I TOLD YOU MULTIPLE TIMES THAT HE'S GETTING OUT OF HAND." Beyoncé said.

" pushed you! Oh naw, I'm turning around right now" You said.

......

When You got to the house you walked right in going to Jason's room, hearing him blasting music You kicked his door down before entering. You threw the speaker on ground shutting it off for good.

" wassup with you man? You lost yo fuckin mind? Selling them drugs made you feel like a G?" You asked your son.

" Naw" he mumbled.

Must be! You putting hands on yo mama, I spared yo ass too many time. I'm sick of it now, you wanna act like a nigga on the streets then I'm about to beat you like one" You said.

You swung at your son, folding him up the corner. When Jason tried to pick You up and slam you, You tossed your son across the room. Your son was bleeding from the mouth but you didn't care.

"GET YO ASS UP AND APOLOGIZE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN YO FUCKIN EYE" You said.

Jason got up walking out the room with his dad right behind him. He walked to the living where Beyoncé was. She couldn't see what was going on because she would've saved her son and stopped You.

" I'm sorry" Jason mumbled with his fist balled up.

" unball yo fist nigga and open your mouth" You said.

" I'm sorry for putting my hands on you" Jason said.

"I swear to God if you pull some shit like that again you'll be out my house, I don't care what your mama brought this is MY shit" Bey said.

"He can stay with you until he goes back to school, I need a break" Bey said

" go clean that room" You said to your son.

"And clean ya mouth out too"

"Thank you" Beyoncé said to you.

" anything for you baby" You said pecking her lips.