You saved me

Beyoncé  heart was beating hard in her chest, she didn't want to do this, She didn't ask to be here at all. She sat in the chair as some lady she never seen before did her make up making her like older than she actually was. Beyoncé is only 19 years old, she was taken 7 months ago by some guy. He told her that he'd been watching her for a while, how he never seen a curvy 19 year old.

"I'm going to make loads of money with you"

Beyoncé  remembered when he first said that to her and her mind instantly went to sex trafficking. She felt so bad for the people that got caught up in it but she never expected to be one of those people.

" don't touch her hair, leave it down" Hank said.

" You like your make up baby girl?" He asked Beyoncé .

" yes Daddy" Beyoncé answered.

That was a name she was forced to call him by. Nothing less nothing more, every thing she said had to end with "daddy" he wasn't her father so why the fuck should she call him daddy.

" good because I got the perfect little outfit for you so hurry up and put it on, customers should be arriving soon" Hank said.

Beyoncé got up from the chair walking out the room down the hallway to her little room. A dirty old mattress on the floor where she slept and often got raped at. That was all in her room, she wasn't allowed nothing else in her room. Beyoncé looked at the small outfit that laid on her bed. That was way to small for her but she still had to squeeze in it. Her ass eating the little shorts she slipped on. Her ass cheeks hanging out, putting on on the small top as well.

"You look good baby girl. Turn around let me get a good look at you" Hank said.

Slowly turning around she didn't let her eyes meet his. She looked down as she felt his sweaty hands over her body. He grabbed her ass giving it a firm grip.

" I think daddy should test you out first right?" He asked kissing on Beyoncé's neck.

"Yes daddy" she said as the tears began rolling down her cheeks.

///////

"6k for me and my boys to have a go with her" the tall guy said holding a briefcase with money.

"Oh you got yourself a deal, after she's done dancing and she goes back to her room y'all can have her just don't cum inside her" Hank said.

"Get an amazing experience tonight with a one on one session with baby girl!" Hank yelled as he walked around the guys that filled his basement.

"How much for some time with her?" You asked.

Hank stopped and looked at you, he never seen you in before.

" I never seen you around here before. You new around here?" Hank asked.

"Y-yeah I am, I like this. I'm looking for a good time..... could she give me that?" You asked looking at the girl that looked really uncomfortable.

" oh yeah! Baby girl never disappoint, even with the ladies. what's your name?" Hank asked.

"Its Sky " You said giving the old guy a fake name.

You was undercover, you were put on this case a month ago when another team was unsuccessful finding the missing teen and you wasn't going to be like those guys, you took your job very seriously.

/////

Beyoncé tried to play sick when Hank told her she had customers but he didn't fall for that. Seeing 5 men walk inside the room, Beyoncé ran towards the closet closing it from the inside but they just kicked it down dragging her out.