My idiot part 2

" I got an A on my quiz" You said showing your girlfriend your paper.

" yes! I knew you could do it, I'm so proud of you baby" Beyoncé smiled.

" I still can't believe you made me study" You chuckled.

" studying is good babe and I'm sooo proud of you" Bey said pecking your lips.

" now wait for me please" Bey said running in the girls bathroom to change into her work clothes.

You liked how your girlfriend praised you for getting an A. You liked seeing your girlfriend happy with you and you wanted to make her proud by graduating with her. You honestly just played dumb to fit in, most of your friends were drop outs and the ones that was in school didn't even care.

" today is my short day so I get off at 6 so make sure you be there before then please" Beyoncé said walking out the bathroom.

" I will" You said taking Beyoncé's book bag as they walked out the school.

" it's time for a tape sexy" You said looking at your reflection on the car window before getting in.

"And you need a touch up on your roots" Beyoncé said.

You speeded out the parking lot when y'all were in the car.

" I was thinking about cutting my hair" You said jokingly.

" what!? Noooo, baby I love your hair" Bey said.

" I was just playing. I feel like my hair is my signature" You said.

" it is" she smiled.

/////

" wassup y'all" You said clapping your friends up before sit down in one of the chairs.

" wassup dummy" Lisa said out of spite.

"Just been chillin" You said ignoring the name Lisa just called you.

" chillin my ass, yo stupid ass was probably staring at the wall all day until ya little bitch came and knocked some sense in ya" Lisa said making the others laugh.

" don't disrespect my girl like that Elisabeth" You said using her actual name letting her know you was serious.

"Oh my bad fam" Lisa said sarcastically.

You just ignored her grabbing the joint when it was passed to you. Sitting there listening to your friends talk and joking around.

" aye y'all check this out, I took a quiz last week and we got our papers back today and I got an A" You said showing them your paper.

Lisa stood up snatching Your paper out your hand and ripped it.

" what the fuck man!"

Lisa hit You in your mouth before hitting you in the face.

"AINT NOBODY GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YO A! PROBABLY YO LIL GIRLFRIEND BUT NOT US! WHAT!? YOU THINK YOU BETTER THAN US NOW? YOU'LL ALWAYS BE DUMB IN MY BOOK NIGGA. NOW GET YO GOOFY ASS OUT MY YARD" Lisa said picking up the joint that was in Your hand.

"You trippin" You said getting off the floor picking up your paper that Lisa ripped.

You wasn't going to fight her because Bey would've wanted you to be the bigger person.

You got in your car driving to Beyoncé's job, you still had an whole hour to go but you thought you'll just sit in the car. Pulling up in the parking lot you parked all the way in the back. Looking at your ripped paper on the passenger seat you pulled out your phone going to the last message your mama sent you.