Interns part 3

"My mom wants to meet you baby" Beyoncé Said as soon as You walked in the room.

"W-why?" You asked nervously.

"Because you're fucking her daughter" Beyoncé said.

"Well I'm not just fucking her daughter. I also take her out, buy her shit, listen to her lame ass jokes" You said joking about the last part.

"Well maybe Christian would like to hear my jokes" Beyoncé Said bringing up Your neighbor that always flirt with Bey.

"Yeah let me know if you want a broken jaw" You said stripping out your scrubs.

Beyoncé chuckled to herself before turning her attention to you watching you get undressed.

" where did you put my clothes?" You asked.

" I told you to stop leaving your shit here, my girlfriend came over today so I had to hide it somewhere" Beyoncé joked going to get the clothes she washed.

Grabbing your clothes, Beyoncé turned and You wrapped your hand around Beyoncé's neck pressing her to the nearest wall.

"Stop playing with me girl" you said.

That only made Beyoncé laughed, biting on her lower lip as she looked at you.

" I don't even know why I did that, yo lil crazy ass like that shit" You said taking the clothes from Beyoncé and going to the bathroom to shower.

Beyoncé followed You in the bathroom sitting on the chair she had in the corner.

"How was work baby?" She asked.

"Pretty good. Got into an argument with Angie " you said taking your boxers off before turning the water on.

Beyoncé didn't even hear what You said. She was too busy staring at your dick, You laughed when you seen Beyoncé looking.

"Hey, eyes up here" you said covering your dick.

" huh?" Bey said.

" maybe if you join me in the shower you can get it" You said with a smirk as you got in the shower.

"Oh I'm gonna get it" Beyoncé said stripping out her clothes.

Once Beyoncé got in she wrapped her arms around Your neck pulling you down for a kiss. Your hands immediately going down to grip her ass. Beyoncé ran her hand down towards your dick, she wasn't shocked that you was already on hard. Beyoncé made her way down to her knees before taking your dick in her mouth.

"Fuck" You moaned.

You watched as Beyoncé suck your dick, it was satisfying to you to see Beyoncé try to take all of you in her mouth. Beyoncé was made eye contact with You as she sucked your dick, moving her hand down to play with your balls.

"Mmm. Get up here" You said picking Beyoncé up.

You turned Beyoncé around having her bent over making the water hit the arch of her back. Bey let out a moan when You smacked her ass. You ran your dick through Beyoncé's folds before pushing inside of her. Beyoncé pushed her hand against your thigh so she could adjust to your size. You gripped Beyoncé's waist before you started thrusting inside of her.

"Fuck baby, you tight as fuck" You said slowing down so you wouldn't cum so quick.

Beyoncé moved her hand between her legs rubbing her clit.

"Baby" Beyoncé moaned.

"Fuck me harder please daddy" Bey moaned.

You pulled out of Beyoncé before turning her around and picking her up. You slid right back in her with ease. Beyoncé wrapped her arms around Your neck kissing you before moving down to your neck leaving a light hickey.