Partners part 3

"She can get this house, I don't care about no damn two bedroom but she's not taking the money MY grandpa left me" you told your lawyer.

"Y/N don't even stress it, you know she's not going to win this case" Anastasia said.

"I just wanna make it clear to her lawyer" you said sitting down.

"Well I'm definitely scheduling a sit down with them for this Friday so make sure you're free" she said getting up to leave.

"Alright" you said getting right back up to walk her out.

" I'll see you Friday" Ana said hugging you before she left.

"I don't like her" Beyoncé said when you closed the door.

" well good thing she's my friend and not yours" you said walking back to the living room to sit.

"She was being all flirty with you" Bey said.

" didn't notice" you said looking at Bey.

You patted your lap for Beyoncé to sit. Beyoncé walked over to you, straddled your lap with both knees resting on the couch. She laid her head on your shoulder kissing your neck.

"I gotta start house searching" you said as you rubbed her back.

"Something close to me" Bey smiled as she sat up.

" why?" You chuckled wrapping your arms around her waist.

"What chu mean why nigga!? So you can see my fine ass" Beyoncé said grabbing your jaw before kissing your lips.

" more" you murmured as you looked bey in her eyes.

Beyoncé grinned as she leaned in before she pulled away to tease you. You wrapped your hand around her neck with a tight grip causing her to gasp.

"Stop playing with me girl" you said looking at her.

Beyoncé looked at you with lust in her eyes. Her pussy getting wet immediately, she sat back on your legs before she pulled at your pants.

"Take that dick out" Bey said.

"Gotta be a quickie doe baby, I gotta get ready for work in an hour" you chuckled.

" I can work with a quickie" Beyoncé said before she kissed you.

/////

"Larry I'm not about to do this with you, get down from the tree" you said.

"I'm not going back to jail" he said.

"Please don't make me put this fifty thousand volts on yo ass" you said.

Larry jumped out the tree about to run, you pulled out your taser gun tasing him before he could even take off.

"Dumb ass" you mumbled as you walked over to him to cuff him.

......

"Um bitch what's going on with you and Y/N? Everybody at the station talking about y'all" Kelly asked.

Beyoncé smiled when Kelly mentioned your name.

" just know that's mines" bey said.

" girllll get in lineeeee" Kelly laughed.

"Uhn Uhn, ain't no line. Y/N outta stock, I got the last one" Beyoncé said.

"so y'all dating?" She asked.

" we haven't confirmed anything but we know what's up" Bey said.

" well I'm here for it girl"

/////

There was a call about some disturbance in a house and you took the call along with another cop.

" probably some crackheads" Johnny said.

"Still gotta check it out and tell them to leave" you said.

It was one of those Abandon house. As you walked up to the door Johnny was behind you, covering your back.

" LAPD" you said knocking on the door.

When the door opened the first thing you seen was a gun, you went to reach for your gun but it was too late. You got shot three times, one to the vest, one to your arm and the last one to your side where the vest didn't cover. They people that was in the house took off running towards the back and Johnny went after them but he never caught them.

" I need an ambulance on 921 nw 223 st! Officer Y/L/N is down" Johnny spoke in his radio.

You groaned out in pain when Johnny was putting pressure on your side so you wouldn't bleed out.

"Call Beyoncé for me man" you said as you laid in a pool of your blood.

"As soon as they get here and load you up" he said.

Once the EMT people arrived they were trying to rush you to the hospital because you was losing too much blood. You ended up passing out. Beyoncé was speeding through the streets trying to get to you. She even took her police car so she could cut through traffic easily. Beyoncé parked the car before running inside.

"Hi. An officer was brought in a few minutes ago, Y/F/N" Beyoncé said.

"Yes, she's in surgery right now and you are?" The lady asked.

"I'm her wife" Beyoncé lied.

"Room 350 Mrs. Y/L/N" she said.

......

You woke up hearing beeping sounds, remembering you were shot.

"Hey baby, how are you feeling?" Beyoncé asked grabbing your hand.

"Bad, I'm in pain" you mumbled.

Beyoncé called the nurse in your room, letting her know you were in pain.

" stop looking like that, I'm fine" you said.

" Y/N you scared the shit out of me. I love you so much and I thought I was going to lose you" Beyoncé said.

" you love me?" You grinned.

"Yes stupid, I do" she said.

"Come give me a kiss" you said.

Beyoncé got up moving closer to you, she bend down kissing your lips.

" I love you too" you smiled.