Safe Net

"What's this bullshit you bringing in my house?" Earl said stopping you from going to your room as he smoked his cigarette.

"My basketball stuff" you said looking at your dad.

"Basketball? Yo ass can't play no basketball" he laughed.

"But I made the team though" you said.

"You ain't playing no damn basketball, get that shit out my house" he said.

"Dad it's not gonna be in the way, Imma leave it In my room" you said.

Earl slapped you in the face before putting his cigarette out.

"I don't know who the fuck you talking to but you better do what I say" he said.

"I paid for it already! And I want to play basketball!" You snapped at your dad and immediately regretting it.

Your dad punched you right in your mouth causing you to stubble back.

"Nigga who you talking to!?"

"Watch out man, I don't wanna fight" you mumbled wiping the the blood from your mouth.

"Oh now yo punk ass don't want no smoke but you was just selling out" Earl said.

"I just wanna play basketball" you said.

" AND I SAID NO!" He yelled before mushing you.

You turned around walking outside, you walked on the side of the house. You sat your basketball bag right in the bushes outside your window before you walked back in the house.

////

"I hate when you fight, look at your pretty face" Beyoncé said putting an ice pack on your face.

"I know but I can't just let them beat me up" you said.

You ended up getting into a fight with your dad before school for not taking out the trash so you ended up skipping school walking to your girlfriend's house. You met Bey 6 months ago at the school football game, Bey attended the same high as you but you never seen her until that football game. Beyoncé was a bit embarrassed to talk to you since she was older than you and still in high school but she gave it a try anyways. And the whole time y'all been together Bey didn't know Your dad was beating on you.

"Could I stay the night here?" You asked.

"Of course but right you have basketball practice?" She asked.

"I'm kinda sore so I was hoping I'll chill with you" you said.

.....

"Hey Y/N,was- woahhh, what the fuck happened to you?" Kelly asked.

"Got into a fight, but I'm good" you said with a smile that then faded quickly.

"Well I hope you fucked them up too" she said walking into the kitchen.

"Of course" you chuckled.

Well not really, you just left your dad with a bust lip and probably a bruise under his eye. But that was nothing compared to what you had.

"Where's Bey?" She then asked.

"In the shower"

" I'm surprise you're not in there with her" she chuckled.

Beyoncé actually did offered you to join her but you turned her down. You had a big nasty bruise on your abdomen that you didn't want Bey to see. Kelly is one of Beyoncé's cousin, they did everything together so they decided to get a house together as well..... with the help of their parents.