For love i shall lie

"What about this one?" You asked your girlfriend.

"Oh I love that, you think we can find shirts like that?" Jennifer asked.

" yes, if not then I'll get them made," You said.

"Alright. We need one of them baby tubs and a rocker" Jennifer said walking on the side of You.

Jennifer is a 17-year-old girl dating a 25-year-old woman but You didn't know Jennifer's real age or name. You thought the girl was 20, They met at a club where Jennifer used to work. Jennifer was living at a shelter down the street but things changed when she started talking to  and now she was pregnant.

" and what about a bottle warmer? You want that?" You asked.

" we can get that later, I'm breastfeeding him. They said it's good for the baby" she said.

"Good, I need my baby boy healthy"You said rubbing her stomach.

" he just kicked, he knows your voice. He alway goes crazy for you" Jennifer laughed.

"That's my boy, but come on and let's finish so I can get you home"

////

"Hey Y/N I got something for you" Kari said as he walked inside Your office.

"Yea,what's up?

Kari gave You a file with Jennifer's information. You looked at the paper getting mad as hell, everything was a lie.

"So you telling me I got some little girl pregnant!? Man, you know what this can do to me if anyone finds out!"

"Fuck man" You said standing up kicking your trash can.

" no one has to find out. Me and Rachel will be in the room with you guys, I deliver the baby and Rachel will help me while you're with her.but yeah you definitely got to stop talk to her." Kari said.

" naw fuck that, I'm delivering my son. She doesn't need support," You said  mad at the younger girl for lying to her.

" she ain't got nobody Y/N, don't be an ass," Kari said.

"Well how about you hold her Fucking hand then," You said before walking out your office.

////

You sat in your parking lot for a while just looking at the papers Kari gave to you. Her name wasn't Jennifer and she wasn't 20. You met her a year ago which would have made the girl 16, who the fuck let's a 16-year-old in the club. You got out the car before going inside the house.

" oh hey baby, I made dinner," Beyoncé said when she heard You come through the door.

You ignored her walking toward your room changing out your scrubs. Not getting an answer Beyoncé followed You towards the room.

"What's wrong?" She asked touching Your arm.

" don't touch me" You said shrugging her hand off you.

" what did I do baby?" Beyoncé asked confused.

" you lied to me! For a whole Fucking year"

" what are you talking about?" She asked.

" your name isn't Jennifer so you better start talking now! You said pushing her against the wall.

Beyoncé held her stomach with one hand feeling her son move around. Beyoncé was trying to figure out how you even found out.

"You don't hear me talking to you girl!" You yelled hitting the wall right next to Her head.

"It's Beyoncé" she cried out.