Auntie Bam

" Y/N!" Your auntie shouted.

"Yesssss"

"Don't do that. Like I'm fuckin bothering you" Bam said eyeing you.

"I asked you before my game started do you need anything" you said.

"Ok and I didn't, what's the fuckin problem nigga!?" She said.

You laughed at your auntie when she started swinging her arms like she was about to fight.

"What chu need auntie?" You asked.

"You mean what we need, ain't no damn food in this house bitch!" Your auntie said.

"Then go buy some" you said.

Yo auntie took her sandal off, throwing it at your head.

"Get cho ass up and go get my purse so you can go to this store" she said.

/////

"Call yo auntie and see if she want something from here" Bey said to you.

" I'm gonna just get her the same thing I'm getting" you said.

"Why you never listen to me?" Beyonce asked.

"Babe I do listen to you, just not right now" you said before puckering your lips at Bey.

"Uhn Uhn" bey said pushing you away.

You wrapped your arms around Beyoncé pulling her closer to you before you kissed her neck.

"Next" the cashier called out.

You ordered the food before you and Bey stood to the side to wait.

"You gone spend the night with me?" You asked her.

"Do I have a choice bae?"

"No" you said smiling.

Beyoncé chuckled to herself before shaking her head. Once y'all got y'all food You drove back home.

"Auntie I brought you food" you yelled out, closing the door behind you and Bey.

You and Beyoncé both walked in the living room. You gave your auntie her food before you and Bey sat down on the couch.

"Hey aunt Bam" Beyoncé greeted.

" Ou. Y/N/N...... I thought you and beadie bead broke up" Bam said digging in her bag.

"Huh?" You said.

"Who said that?" Beyoncé asked.

" I don't know, I was just asking since I seen some skinny heffa in here last night" Bam lied.

"What? Uhn, Uhn" you said.

Before you could even say something to your girlfriend, she knocked you up side the head.

"Don't fuckin play with me Y/M/N. What girl?" Beyoncé asked as she stared at you.

Bam sat there trying not to laugh the whole time.

"Baeeeeeee" you whined when she hit you.

" She cappin. Come on na, I ain't dumb" you said.

"Let me find out Y/N" she said.

"She bopped yo ass and that big ass head started ricocheting" Bam laughed out loud.

"Yo ass tryna get me killed" you said before you started eating your food.

////

"Y/N/N" Bam yelled walking into your room.

Bam walked in on you and Beyoncé smoking weed. She stood at the door giving you a "oh yeah" look.

"I know you ain't smoking no gas in my house and I just told yo monkey ass I needed some" she said.

"Auntie I didn't know you smoke" bey said.

"It's a lot you don't know.... and apparently you don't know how to do makeup either cuz you damn near beat yo face to death and nem" Bam said as she walked over, taking the joint out your hand.

"I ain't got on no damn makeup" Beyoncé said.

"Well you lacking vitamin D" Bam said before walking out.

Your high ass looked at Bey and she looked back at you.

" I can give you that" you smiled.

" I don't want it" Beyoncé said.

"Welllll...... I can go for some dick" Bey then added.