Double life

"I don't care about her Y/N! Come see your daughter" Beyoncé snapped over the phone.

"Beyoncé I'm coming. Just give me time please" You said trying to make sure your wife didn't need anything.

" you have an hour" Bey said before hanging up.

"Kenzie? Did you pick up your toys?" Beyoncé asked her 4 year old.

"Yes mommy" Mckenzie said running towards Bey.

Beyoncé picked her daughter up kissing her cheek.

"Let's go have a snack before Mama comes" Bey said walking in the kitchen with Kenzie in her arms.

"Am I going with Mama?" Kenzie asked.

" I don't know baby but you can ask her when she gets here" Beyoncé said grabbing the grapes from the refrigerator.

Beyoncé and Mckenzie sat at the island eating the grapes while having a little chat. They didn't hear You come through the door.

"What did I tell you about leaving the door unlock Bey" You said coming inside the kitchen.

"Mama!" Kenzie yelled holding her arms up.

"Hello my little princess"You said picking Kenzie up kissing all over her face.

"Am I going home with you or do I have to stay here?" Kenzie asked You.

"I'm sorry, I'll get you next weekend and then we can go to the Disney store"

Kenzie leaned her head down on Your shoulder. Beyoncé knew y'all daughter was about to have a fit, Bey grabbed the bags of grapes before leaving out the kitchen.

"I want to go with you now Mama" Kenzie cried.

"Mckenzie..... baby girl" You said.

You walked out the kitchen when you didn't see Bey. Mckenzie cries got louder and louder. Beyoncé watched You try to comfort Mckenzie but she knew You was just going to give in like you always did.

"Ok,ok Mckenzie" You said rolling your eyes.

"Ok! Let me go get my teddy" she said getting out of Your arms running upstairs.

"Those were obviously fake tears that you always fall for" Beyoncé said looking up at You from her seat.

You walked over to Beyoncé before leaning down to kiss her. But Bey turned her head so You wouldn't kiss her. Bey looked up at You with one eyebrow raised.

"What?" You asked.

"Come on don't give me that look baby" you said going in for another kiss.

"No. You promised me we'll have time together " Beyoncé said.

You was about to speak but Mckenzie came back downstairs.

"we'll speak later" You said.

//////

"That's all you wanted huh?" You asked with a chuckle.

"Yes" Beyoncé mumbled as she laid on top of You naked.

" and don't be calling my house phone. You know Megan is always there" You said smacking Beyoncé's ass.

"I want another baby" Bey said sitting up on You.

"Bey no. Baby we talked about this" You said running your hand over your face.

"Your wife can't even have kids so why does it matter" Beyoncé mumbled.

You had cheated on your wife with Beyoncé 6 years ago. It started off as some playful flirting but it turned into more. Bey knew You had a wife but she couldn't help herself when it came to You. Your wife can't have kids so when she found out Bey was pregnant with Your baby she felt some type of way.

"That's the point Beyoncé!" You snapped.

" ok fine, I'll have my baby from someone else" Bey said moving off You.

"Aye man don't fuckin play with me " You said sitting up in bed.

" I'm not going to sit here and wait for you Y/N! I have to live my life and be with someone who love me. It's like you always put me and Kenzie last and that's not fair to us" Bey said.

" I put Mckenzie before everyone, she's my daughter and nobody comes before Kenzie so I'm not hearing that last part bey. You know I'm always there for her" You said.

" but what about me Y/N! I want to be with you, not just some side piece you come fuck when your wife is fucking up. I want to be more than that to you" Bey said wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Bey you're my baby mama. I do a lot for you"

"Ok Y/N" Beyoncé said just dropping the conversation.

////

"Mommy you ok? Kenzie Asked her mom when she seen her throwing up over the toilet.

"Yeah baby I'm fi-" Bey couldn't even finish her sentence before she was throwing up again.

Mckenzie ran towards her room grabbing her iPad before calling you on FaceTime waiting for you to answer.

"Hey princess what's up" You said Answering the phone.

" mommy throwing up, she don't feel well" Kenzie said.

" where is she now princess?" You asked sitting up in bed.

" In the bathroom"

Mckenzie walked towards the bathroom flipping the camera towards Bey.

" you see Mama" Kenzie said.

Beyoncé turned her head around seeing her daughter pointing her iPad towards her.

"MCKENZIE! Hang up!" Bey yelled.

"But it's Mama" Kenzie said.

"NOW!" Bey said.

Once Mckenzie hung up the phone You got out of bed slipping on some sweat pants and your shoes before grabbing your keys to leave.

"Babe really? She's fine" Megan said.

"My child is over there Megan and if Beyoncé isn't fine then that means no one is watching my child" You.

"It wouldn't have to be like this if you would've just kept your dick in your pants" Megan said.

You just ignored Megan before you left heading to Beyoncé's house. Bey knew You was on his way over but she wasn't going to tell you that she was pregnant since you clearly didn't want another baby.