Fucked up!¡

You walked down the hall on your way to your next class, seeing your girlfriend and her friend standing outside the classroom like they always did. You threw a paper right at Beyoncé's head as you passed her. Y'all wasn't on talking terms right now since the both of y'all petty as hell.

"You play too much! Bitch ass" Bey yelled grabbing a few students attention.

You laughed as you walked in the class taking your seat. when Bey walked in she stuck a middle finger at you.

"Fuck you too Bey" you said.

"Girl get off ha dick" Kelly said.

" Bey knows who be doin the dick riding.....literally" you said.

"You see why I don't wanna deal with yo childish ass.

"Yeah whatever, ion hear none of that shit you talkin" you said.

////

You was just coming home from basketball practice, pulling up in the yard you seen Beyoncé's car in your spot. You groaned out loud because you knew your grandma let Bey inside,Your grandma love bey. You parked your car behind your grandma car before getting out going inside the house.

"Grandma WHYYYYY!?" You said stomping both your feet.

"Don't start that shit today Y/N, you know yo ass gone be right back with this gurl" Antoinette said.

"Hell naw, I'm done with Bey" you said dropping your bag by the door.

"Let's go to yo room, we need to talk" Bey said to you.

"Bey I'm not finna fight you this time man" you chuckled.

"I said talk" she said.

You walked to your room with Beyoncé behind you. She closed your door before walking over to you.

"Who you done with Y/N?" Beyoncé asked grabbing your shirt.

"Youuuu goofy" you said.

Beyoncé popped you in your mouth with her free hand.

"Watch yo damn mouth" Beyoncé said.

"Bey get away from me man" you laughed.

Beyoncé let you go before she grabbed her taser out of her bag.

"Stop playing with me Y/N before you have Fried balls" Bey said putting the taser to your crotch area.

"Beyoncé I swear on the dead neighbors I'll knock yo head off if you tase me with that" you said.

" well I guess we'll be fighting up in this bitch"

" I ain't going nowhere nigga, stop acting new and get with the program" Beyoncé said.

"Oh so when you call it off it's ok though"

"Y/N! I always come back to you so stop all that" Bey said while she still had a grip on you.

"Well I'm tired of all this" you said.

"Well take a nap and I'll be right here when you wake up" she said letting you go, sitting on your bed.

"I knew I should've left yo crazy ass alone" you said as you looked at her.

//////

"Aye what you doing?" You asked bey over the phone.

" I'm in bed watching sex education" she said.

"Speaking of sex let me come over there and educate you on what I know" you said.

" my daddy here" bey said.

"So, that big ass nigga not about to stop my nut" you said.

"Well i dont wanna fuck you"

"Ou, that felt so weird saying that. Come over" Beyoncé laughed.

"I'm already outside" you said getting out your car.

" where you going?" Beyoncé dad asked when she went to the door.

"Y/N is here" Bey said opening the door.

"OH GOD!" Beyoncé's dad yelled holding his heart.

"What!? What's wrong?" Bey asked.

" Y/N ugly as hell" he laughed.

" oh you got jokes old man"

"You look like a jumbo box of corn flakes from BJ's" you said tossing a pillow at him.

"We're going upstairs" Beyoncé said.