The Three Devils part 2

It was lingerie slumber party night and you were excited as hell. You couldn't wait to see Nicki's ass in some lingerie. They didn't want you to see them yet so they went across the mansion to get dressed while you got dressed in your room.

(Your pajamas)

(Your pajamas)

You went downstairs to the kitchen checking up on the cook to see if he was done cooking.

"Y/N you're one lucky bastard" Jean said.

" which one did you see?" You asked chuckling.

" all three of them, I know they trouble" he said.

"Hell yeah and spoiled as shit but that's my fault"

"Can i get a bread?" You asked.

"Sure go ahead" Jean said.

"Y/N!" Rihanna shouted.

You grabbed the bread before walking out of the kitchen. You went down the hall going in the guess room.

"What the hell" you said walking in.

The room looked like a big dressing room with mirrors all around the room.

"When y'all did this?" You asked.

"When you were out of town last month" Beyoncé said.

"And I need to look at my sexy ass every time I turn around" Rihanna said putting on her lipgloss.

"This big forehead ass hoe so conceded" Nicki said laughing.

"Ya left booty check looks a little lazy tonight" Rihanna threw back.

Beyoncé laughed at the both of them as she sat in her chair.

"If y'all not fighting about who gets yo be on this dick first hush up" you said sitting down.

"Oh we don't do that shit anymore, we got a calendar. It's Bey turn tonight..... well if you play your cards right" Rihanna said looking at you.

" daddy always play for cards right" Nicki said walking over to you sitting on your lap kissing you.

"When can I see what's under these robes" you said trying to stick your hand under Nicki's robe.

"Later after dinner now get out" Beyoncé said.

////

" Ou daddy I'm full" Rihanna said rubbing her stomach.

"Shid I am too" you said as you still was eating.

" fat ass, then stop eating" Bey said.

"I canttttt, Jean made this fie ass lobster pasta" you chuckled.

"So that mean you don't want dugout 3 course dessert?" Nicki asked.

"Naw I do, just give me 10 minutes" you said getting up to lay on the couch.