Mutants

" I swear you're so stupid sometimes!" Beyoncé said to her brother As she got off the school bus with her brother and you right behind her.

" later bitches" Darren said before taking off towards the house.

Before he could even get to the house Bey took away his sight making him crash into the trash cans.

"Come on" Darren yelled.

"Touch your way to the house stank ass little boy" Beyoncé chuckled at her little brother.

You helped Darren up carrying him to the house.

"Hey....what happened to him?" Tina asked asked.

"Bey took away my sight" Darren told his mama

"Beyoncé" Tina yelled upstairs.

Beyoncé was in the middle of taking her clothes off when she heard her mom call her name.

"Give your brother his sight back" Tina said telepathically.

Beyoncé rolled her eyes before giving Darren his sight back. Once Darren had his sight back he ran to Beyoncé's room running pass her giving her whiplash before running out.

"DARREN!" Bey shouted.

Beyoncé took his sight again before she levitated him outside.

"We're gonna go on a little ride" Bey Said.

"Mama! Tell her to put me down!"

"And up you go" Beyoncé said floating her brother all the way up in the sky.

"And you better catch him on his way down" Tina said.

"Yeah I will" Bey Said before dropping him.

She gave his sight back when he got closer towards the ground. Beyoncé laughed as her brother freaked out.

"Maybe you should catch him now" You said looking how fast Darren was coming down.

"Catch him! Beyoncé!" Her mom shouted.

You was about to get Darren yourself but Bey caught him right before he could hit the ground. Darren ended up throwing up in the bushes making Bey laugh.

"Almost gave me a heart attack girl" Tina said.

"Yeah we have sparky over here. She would've caught him" Beyoncé said referring to You.

///////

"You're so beautiful" You said smiling at Bey as you stood between her legs while she sat up on the wall.

"Y/N stopppp" Bey blushed covering her face.

You pulled Bey by her jacket(well your jacket) kissing her lips. You and Bey been dating on and off since 9th grade. Last year y'all break up was crazy, the two of you didn't even talk to each other. Bey started dating Millie and that's when all the drama started. Millie always used to talk about Bey in front of You just to make you mad. Beyoncé grabbed Your face with both her hands before smiling at you. Bey was madly in love with You and so were you.

"I Love you" Beyoncé Said kissing Your forehead.

"I Love you too"

"So I've been practicing this defense mode of mines. If someone was to grab me I'll shock em" You explained.

"Come on let's try" Bey said jumping down off the wall.

"I'm not shocking you Bey" you said.

" I can take it baby"

" oh look, the blind mice" Stacy said laughing with her friends.

" it'll be a shame if y'all three lil white hoes go blind" Beyoncé said.

" yeah but we were born with our sight" Ashely said.

You always thought it was funny how everyone thought bey was literally blind and what makes it even funnier is the fact Bey goes along with it. Beyoncé was born with foggy like eyes and people always thought she was blind. You watched as the girls walked away and just as they were about to enter the cafeteria Bey took away their sight. Both Beyoncé and You laughed at how they started freaking out.

"man if I had that" you said.

"Do they know you can do that?" You asked.

" not at all, they all just think I'm telekinesis" she said giving her book bag to You when the bell rung.

You held Bey hand as they walked to class together.

"Hey Y/N" Kimberly smiled walking by.

Kimberly was one of the popular ones, only reason she was popular because she had a fat ass. You was trying your hardest not to look behind you and it was eating you up inside. You just gave up and turned around but you didn't see anything since Bey took your sight.

"You really want me to fuck you up in this hallway, don't try me" Bey said before giving your sight back.

"Well walk ahead of me so I can stare at yo ass" you said pushing her forward with a chuckle.

_____________________________
A/N: this one was ighttttt