Problems

"Should we give them their own room?" Beyoncé  asked You.

"Bae no, it's not a problem now but if you bring it up to them then that's when it's gonna be a problem. They share a room and Gio and Tony share a room" You said.

" your son is barely here so Gio basically have his own room" Bey said.

"They sharing rooms Bey, end of discussion" You said looking at your wife.

You got up walking out the room, Beyoncé been trippin the last couple of days and You was sick of it. The kids were in school so you decided to go see your son. Getting to Sky's house you knocked on the door a waited for her. Sky face was still bruise from the beating she received from Bey.

" he's sleeping right now" Sky said.

" so what" You said walking pass her.

You went to Tony's room and picked him up out of his crib. Kissing your son on his head as you held him in your arms.

"I'm gonna come get him tomorrow and then I'll just drop him back off on Saturday" You said.

"If I'm not busy" Sky said.

"You gone be busy,not my son"

"I don't want Anthony left alone with your wife or kids" Sky said.

"We go through this all the damn time. Are you done being so bitter and hateful!? Sky we will never be together, I love Bey and she has my heart. I'm sorry if I broke your heart because I honestly didn't mean to" You said.

"I just don't understand how you just dropped me so fast and then you didn't even tell her and you wasn't going to" Sky said.

"Sky, Beyoncé is my wife.I was actually cheating on her so of course I wasn't going to tell her" you said.

" she's the one I want to spend my life with. Us having a baby was a big mistake but he's my son and I love him to death" You said.

" you broke me and it's like your wife just rubs it in my face" she said.

" no more of that, I'll get her to stop. I don't want no more beef with you and my wife" you said.

"Fine"

/////

" where the boys?" You asked walking through the door.

" my mom have them for tonight" Bey said reading her book.

" had fun playing house with your crazy baby mama and son?" She asked.

" yo cut that shit out, I don't know what's been going on these last couple of days but tighten the fuck up. Don't be coming for my son, he ain't do shit to you" You snapped.

" oh please" Bey mumbled.

" what's your problem? Let's talk, tell me what's going?" You asked looking at your wife.

" I don't have a problem" Bey said.

" clearly you do. What you don't like Anthony?" You asked.

Beyoncé stayed quiet as she continued to read her book. You snatched the book out of Her hand throwing it across the room.

" I'm talking to you Beyoncé"

" go pick my book up" she said.

" you don't like my son" You said ignoring what Bey said.

" I'm not playing around Y/N, go pick my book up"

You finally got up to go get Bey's  book but you held on to it.

" I want you to like him, when he's older  I don't want him feeling like he's not apart of this family when he is. He's just a baby Bey" You said.

" it's not that........ you haven't touched me or fucked me ever since that baby got here and when I do try to have sex with you it's either you're tired or you just push me away" Beyoncé said.

" bae we have sex, not a lot how we usually do but we have sex" You said.

" one fucking time!...... are you back sleeping with Sky again?" Beyoncé asked.

"Baby no, it's only up and I'm sorry I just figured you ain't want sex so I never pushed it" you said.

" what about the other night? I came in the game room and you blew me off for a stupid game"

" baby.... it's the new 2k20"

"Ok come on, we got the house to ourselves. I'll dick you down for the old and the new" You said standing up.

" no because I'm not in the mood"

" I'll get you in the mood"you said pulling bey off the couch.

" no, I want to finish reading my book"

" mannnn get cho ass up them stairs so I can give you some dick!" You said to your wife.

Beyoncé looked at You, feeling her nipples get hard. For some reason she loved when You spoke to her like that, it just made a pussy throb.

" make me" she said testing you.

You picked Bey up carrying her upstairs.