High school

"ok what about Y/N?" Amber asked.

" oh her fine ass can get it" Nicole said.

" y'all talk about somebody else! That's my baby daddy" Beyoncé said.

" gurlllll Y/N don't even pay yo ass attention" Amber laughed getting bey fired up.

" you trippin, I'm her baby" bey said looking at you play basketball.

" Y/N!" Nicole yelled out.

you turned your head to see who was calling you but you ended up getting hit in the head with a basketball.

" damn nigga" you said rubbing yo head.

"Baby daddy you ok?" Beyoncé asked from the bleachers.

" I'm good" you smiled.

" Uhn Uhn come her let me see" Beyoncé said making her way down to you.

" look at this bitch" Nicole laughed.

You met Bey halfway up on the bleachers.

" You see, I'm good... you wanna kiss my head or something" you chuckled.

"Yes, I gotta take care of my baby daddy"

///

You had forgot to do your homework for your first period and you was trying to find someone in your class to copy them. You ended up finding Beyoncé in breakfast with her friends.

"Baby mama! You did Ms. Clark homework?" You asked hold up yo work sheet.

" I did" Beyoncé said looking at you.

"Yeah lemme get that off yo thick ass" you said sitting next to her.

"When you take my best friend on a date" Nicole said.

"And eat ha pussy with them big ass lips" Amber said.

They all was looking at you and you looked at all them and started laughing.

"Why y'all gotta bully me about my baby mama. Bey know she can get all that and moe, she just gotta slide to my crib" you said.

"Well you don't be texting me or you ain't even ask for my number. But that's ok though, after you copy this paper you mines and you can go ahead and get rid of them other smelly hoes" Beyoncé said looking at you.

" alright man" you chuckled.

"I'm not playing with you Y/N. I look through phones, smelling dicks, pull up at yo house, yo friend house where ever the fuck you at" she said.

"Yo she crazy" you told her friends.

"Yep she is so don't try her periodt" Amber said.

" you dating me is an opportunity" Beyoncé said giving you her paper.

You took the paper before you started copying.

"Alright but let me tell you one thing......I ain't on that fuck shit" you said.

" yeah we gone see" bey said.

.......

School had ended and you was walking out to your car. You stopped at Beyoncé's car first getting her to roll the window down.

"I got the crib to myself, you gone slide through?" You asked.

" just send me your address" Bey said rolling her window up before backing out.

"Fuck!" You said falling on the ground when Beyoncé ran over your foot.

Beyoncé pulled her car over when she seen you on the floor.

"What happened?" She asked getting out the car.

"You ran my fuckin foot over!" You said.

People had gathered around, one of your teammate and some other guy helped you up.

"Here put her in my car" Beyoncé said going to open the door.

Your foot was throbbing and you couldn't move it, you knew it was broken. Beyoncé was on her way to the hospital with you.

"You dropping and picking me up from school everyday, on God" you said.