Bestestfriends

"Call me when you get Harper settled" You said to your best friend.

" yeah I will. See you later Y/N/N" Beyoncé said grabbing the car seat and baby bag.

You ended up getting out the car to help Bey since she was struggling.

"You could've asked me to help you" You said walking with bey to the door.

" I thought I had it" Beyoncé laughed.

Beyoncé knocked on the door waiting for her girlfriend to answer.

"Could you grab the bag Draya " Bey asked her girlfriend when she opened the door.

You and Draya didn't like each other. You knew Draya was beating and cheating on your best friend but you didn't understand why she was still with him.

"Thanks. I'll text you later" Bey said smiling at You.

"Ight. Love you" You said.

"Love you too" Beyoncé said before closing the door.

"I know you ain't just try me in my fucking face" Draya said.

"What? She's just my best friend" Bey Said.

Draya threw the baby bag at Beyoncé. The baby bag knocked her in the head before hitting the floor.

"DONT YOU EVER TELL ANOTHA NIGGA YOU LOVE THEM IN FRONT OF ME!!" Draya yelled.

"Ok, I apologize" Beyoncé said picking up the baby bag.

Beyoncé walked down the hall towards her room, Bey started sleeping in her daughter's room when draya kicked her out the room they were suppose to share. She walked in the room closing the door behind her. Beyoncé took Harper out the car seat laying her on the bed.

"Hi princess" Beyoncé smiled at her daughter.

Harper gave her Mama a big smile showing her gums. Bey striped Harper out her clothes leaving her in her diaper.

"Aye when you done taking her a bath bring her to me" Draya said coming inside Beyoncé's room.

"Why? I have to feed her and put her down for bed" Bey said not wanting drake with her baby.

"Don't act stupid man" she said before walking out the room.

/////

"Give me my phone!" Beyoncé yelled as she tired to get her phone back.

"Watch out" Draya said pushing Bey back.

"Take yo ass over there. You don't want me to see what you and that nigga been talking about" Draya said.

" I don't go threw your shit! You didn't pay for so give it back before you drop it" Bey Said.

Draya threw Beyoncé phone across the room shattering the whole screen. Beyoncé pushed draya, slapping her across the head. But bey ended up on the floor holding her right eye. Draya didn't care when it came to Bey, she'll hit her like she was some bitch on the streets.

"I Fucking hate you!!" Beyoncé yelled as tears fell from her eyes.

"I hate you too bitch but I still put up with yo stupid ass" Draya yelled back.

The thing with Draya was that she didn't want Bey anymore but she also didn't want anyone else with her. So she threaten her, saying she'll kill her if she leave.

"Whatever" Bey said getting off the floor going to get her phone.

She was so tired of living like the way she did but she had no family and she couldn't run to You because Draya was only going to find her and hurt her. Beyoncé went to the kitchen grabbing an ice pack before going to the room, she was so glad that Harper didn't wake up. Beyoncé didn't like Draya around Harper even though that was her daughter but bey didn't want Harper in danger.