Doctors

"Ouu don't you look sexy today Doctor Knowles" you said as you walked passed her.

"Y/N don't start please" Beyoncé chuckled.

Wow! I really can't believe this but my girlfriend is sexy as hell! Cute kissable face and a body like a goddess and to top it all off she's a fucking doctor..... chief of trauma to be exact" you said gloating about your girlfriend.

"You're such a goof ball" Beyoncé said pulling you down into a kiss.

" just complimenting my baby" you said deepening the kiss.

" no. We're only on lunch break and you're about to go back in a few" Beyoncé said pushing you away.

" I wanna feel on your lady parts" you whined resting your hands on her ass.

" you can feel them later. One more hour then we're off" Beyoncé chuckled.

" our we still having pretend movie night at my place?" You asked.

"  yes baby"

"Ok. I love you" you said pecking her lips before leaving.

You didn't really gets to see your girlfriend that much while at work since she's Chief of trauma so she's mainly over in the ER while you're just a level up. Being chief of surgeon is a lot of work but you loved it, that title also came with respect.  Walking back to your office your pager went off.

" what is it now" you mumbled to yourself picking up your beep.

Reading your pager you ran to your patient's room.

"W-we were talking one minute and then I looked over and his eyes rolling to the back of his head" the girl said.

pulling out your stethoscope you went to check his heart, listening closely.

"Crap He has fluid around his heart, let's get him prep for surgery" you said.

........

Beyoncé stood above watching you in the OR, Beyoncé had got lucky with you. When you both started you two didn't like each other. Everything was a challenge to the both of you even though she was a medicine doctor and you were a surgeon, but some how the two of you became friends and one thing lead to another.

" wifey up above" one of the nurses said.

You looked up seeing Bey looking at you. Pulling your mask down you blew a kiss at her making her smile.

"Soon" you said to the nurse.

////

"Good save today" Beyoncé said to you.

"Thanks"

You walked Bey over to her car pecking her lips a few times.

"I'll see you later alright" you said smiling at her.

"Yeah. See you later baby" she said

Beyoncé went home jumping straight in the shower. Moving quick as possible just trying to get over to your place. Beyoncé didn't bother putting on any bra and panties, she just slipped on some short and her college sweatshirt and headed out. Pulling up to your house she used her key to get in.

"Bae?" Beyoncé called out.

Not getting an answer she went upstairs to your room. That's when she noticed that you were in the shower. Walking inside the bathroom she sat on the toilet waiting on you.

" get your sexy ass out that shower" Beyoncé said to you.

"Fuck you scared me" you said pulling the curtains back.

" I'm sorry" she laughed.

You smiled to yourself when Beyoncé's eyes went straight to your dick when you stepped out the shower.

" hey gorgeous my eyes are up here" you said snapping your fingers.

" I never seen it on soft before" Beyoncé said still staring.

"Hey come on now" you said covering up.

"Y/N I've seen you naked plenty of time" Bey said.

" yeah but my dick was always on hard" you said walking out the bathroom.

Beyoncé stood up following behind you, she flopped down on your bed as she watched you get dressed.

" no put on those briefs" Beyoncé said pointing at the bright pink ones.

"I'm home and I want my dick to breathe" you said.

Once you got dressed you gave the remote to Bey so she could find something to watch. You went downstairs to warm up the food you picked up on your way home. After the food was done warming up you headed back upstairs with the food and drinks.

" what we watching?" You asked putting the bag on the bed.

"Avengers" bey said.

Bey always picked avengers when y'all was about fuck because she know you seen it about 50 times but would still watch it.

.....

You were watching the movie when Bey started kissing on your neck. Letting her do so as you continued to watch the movie. Beyoncé ran her hand from your stomach down into your pants grabbing your dick.

"Pay attention to me" she mumbled kissing your lips.

Beyoncé pumped your dick in her hand getting your dick hard. Beyoncé sat up before she started sucking your dick. You watched your girlfriend play with your balls as she sucked your dick. You moaned out as she started sucking on the head.

"Oh my God Bae" you moaned.

Beyoncé sucked your dick till it was completely wet, she took off her clothes before she laid beside you with her legs open rubbing her clit.

"Come fuck me daddy" Beyoncé said looking at you.

____________________________

A/N: y'all know damn well I wasn't gonna write no sex scene