Never had a bad girl

" Beyoncé your Dad wants you to attend a business meeting with him tonight" Tina said to her daughter.

"Ugh, Not again" Bey said walking in the kitchen.

" hey I'm trying to teach you how to run this business" John said.

" dad you skipped Joel, he wants it but you just look right pass him because he messed up once"she said.

" your brother wouldn't understand"

"Are you serious! I'm only 17! And if I understand he does too. Joel is smart and you know it!" Beyoncé snapped.

" I don't want to talk about this anymore" John said.

" well if you don't take Joel tonight then I'll quit the swimming team and the math team" Beyoncé threatened.

" be ready before 6"John  said to his son before leaving.

" thanks Bey" Joel said.

Tina gave her daughter a high five as she sat their breakfast down in front of them. Joel and John didn't really get along ever since Joel went to jail for drunk driving and having drugs on him. And he was the talk of the town and John didn't like it one bit.

......

" so I got out of going to the meeting with my dad" Beyoncé said.

" yes! Now you can come to the party tonight" Nicki said.

"Why do you want to go to this party so bad?" Beyoncé asked.

" because Angie said the kids from the north side crash it all the time and the parties be so lit" she said.

" but isn't the kids from the north bad or some shit?"

" yeah and that's what makes it fun"

//////

" I'm not sellin at the party man" You said.

" man just do it!" Randy said.

" woah nigga! I don't fuckin sell you, it's the other way around. Now get yo goofy ass out my face" You said getting in your car.

" that nigga randy money hungry. Do he know that the money we make don't go to him?" Your brother said.

" yeah you can make hella money off them rich kids but they not good at hiding shit so when one of they parents find drugs they gonna have the police all over that shit" You said.

" that's why I told you to stop selling at them parties, stay in the hood"

" yeah I know. But imma need a bitch to suck the skin off my dick tonight" Clarence said.

" take my soul" You laughed.

Getting to the party they was right on time. The house looked packed already, You and your friends came deep in 6 cars. They always came in a big group just in case something went down.  Walking in the house You scanned the place before walking to the kitchen to get something to drink.

" oh my god Bey look" Nicki said turning Beyoncé's head towards the direction of the kitchen.

" damn she fine" She said looking at you.

" go talk to her" Nicki said.

" fuck no!"

When You was passing by Nicki push Beyoncé into You making her bump into you causing you to knock your drink out your hand.

" im so sorry, I didn't mean to" Beyoncé said looking at you

" you good ma"  You said smiling at Bey.

You walked back over to your group, taking the joint your brother passed to you. They just stood on the wall bumpin to the music. Beyoncé couldn't keep her eyes off You so she decided to make a bold move. Fixing you something to drink she took the cup over to you.

Giving you the cup,Beyoncé grabbed the back of your head pulling you down towards her.

" I'm sorry for wasting your drink" she said in your ear.

" oh you good baby, but thank you though" You said biting your lip as you looked a Her

" you smoke?" You asked.

" yeah" Beyoncé lied.

You grabbed Beyoncé's hand before leading her outside to your car. You opened the back door for Bey to get in before you got in after her.

"I-I lied in the inside. I don't smoke.... I just said it so I can continue to talk to you" She said.

" that's cute. What's yo name?" You said smiling forgetting about the joint.

"Beyoncé but people call me Bey" she said.

Beyoncé heart was beating fast, she had never been alone with anyone she liked before especially not someone from the north side.

" you pretty and you got a pretty name. I just might have to make you my lil baby" You  said smiling, showing his mouth full of golds.

"What's yours?" She asked.

" Y/N but you can call me Daddy" you said grinning.

" oh you have to earn that name" Beyoncé said back.

" I like the sound of that"

You leaned in pressing your lips against Hers . Beyoncé couldn't believe she was kissing you, wrapping her arm around your neck she moaned into the kiss. You pulled her on top of your lap fumbling with the buttons of her pants as you continued to kiss her.

" damn" you said running your hand over your face.

" what? What happened?" Beyoncé asked.

" my people comin back to the car" You said.

" oh ok then" Beyoncé said moving off your lap to get out.

You stopped Bey before kissing her again.

" imma need yo numba shorty" You said holding your phone out to Her.

Beyoncé smiled as she put her number in your phone. Giving your phone back she got out the car going back in the party.

She was glad y'all got interrupted because she was lowkey scared.

" you hit that shit bruh?" Clarence asked.

" I was about to but y'all niggas came out" you laughed.

" she thick as fuck my boy" Clarence said getting in the car.

" yeah imma hit that shit" You said.