I hate you, dont leave me

"Shut the fuck up! Why you still going on about it Bey?" You yelled as they stood in the living room.

"This is my fucking mouth and if I want to talk about why that bitch was smiling at you I CAN!" Beyonce yelled back.

"You so fuckin insecure, I'm not yo last nigga" you said.

"Ok then why was your assistant smiling and touching you like that!?" Beyoncé asked.

" Beyoncé I'm fine as fuck, people like me" you chuckled.

"And you fucked her"

"Oh my God"

You got off the couch going upstairs. You and Beyoncé been married for 6 years and they definitely had their ups and down with each other. Recently they've been distance from each other but they kept everything together in front of their 4 year old daughter.  Beyoncé followed behind you as she continued to fuss at you.

"Get yo big mouth ass in that room before you wake my daughter up" you said pointing towards the room.

"Oh like you care" Beyoncé said rolling her eyes walking to the room.

You went in your daughter's room checking up on her. You hate when the babysitter doesn't turn on her night light, you don't want your daughter waking up in the dark. You turned on her night light before you left out. Beyoncé was already in the shower when You came in the room. You got out of your clothes throwing them in the laundry basket before you sat in your boxers and sports bra waiting for Bey to get out.

.......

When you finally came out the shower Bey was sitting on the bed waiting for you to come out.

"What?" You asked.

" we're not done talking" Beyoncé said.

" it's going on 1 in the morning. You go ahead and talk imma be sleep" You said.

" fine" Beyoncé said getting out of bed going to sleep in the guess room.

//////

Beyoncé was sitting at the table eating breakfast with her daughter, randomly talking.

"Mommy"

" yes baby?" Beyoncé answered.

" I have candy" London said as she ate her eggs.

"Not right now, it's too early for candy" Beyoncé said looking at her daughter.

"Ma!" London said when You walked in the kitchen.

"Hey princess" You said walking over to her kissing her forehead before doing the same to Bey. You grabbed your plate off the warmer before joining your family.

"You work today mama?" London asked.

" no baby I'm here with you and mommy today" You said.

Beyoncé kept quiet she didn't say anything to you.

" hey baby go play in your toy room and be careful on the stairs"you said.

" ok" London said before taking off.

"So we're not on talking terms?" You asked.