Beyoncé and Y/N

You stood on the side of the stage watching your girlfriend dance to partition. Beyoncé looked so sexy with the outfit she had on. You wanted to run on stage,pick her up and take her back to the dressing room and fuck her senseless.

"YASSSSSSS BABY!" You screamed.

Kelsey stood on the side of You recording Beyoncé's performance from the side but soon pointed the camera toward You finding your reaction amusing.

"Yo she look so fucking sexy" you said.

Singing her song, Beyoncé turned to the side seeing her girlfriend standing on the side of the stage.

"She Monica Lewinski'd all on my gown" Beyoncé sung as her hand move down to her body before motioning for you to come with her finger.

You ran out on stage and the crowd grew loud. You grabbed on Beyoncé's waist when Bey started dancing on her. You grind up on Beyoncé's ass a bit, bending her over You took out the stacks of hundreds in your pocket before she let it rain all over your girlfriend.

Beyoncé turned around giving you one of them nasty kisses before pushing you away and walking to the other side of the stage. You chuckled before walking off the stage.

"She got you so hooked" Kelsey said.

"Can't help it, that's my baby" You said smiling.

The guy that cleaned the money off the stage brought it all back to You afterwards.

"Thanks man"

Once Beyoncé was done performing she walked off the stage walking right pass You without saying anything, only making eye contact when she turned the corner.

You followed Beyoncé and her team as they walked with her to her dressing room.

"Nooooooo I wanted to take it off" You said talking about her outfit.

"Sorry to bust your bubble but Phil said no sex in the dressing room tonight" Kelsey said.

"Come here baby, don't give me that look" Beyoncé said.

Bey pulled you down kissing your pout before caressing your face.

"Cover that up" Beyoncé said pointing at Your pants.

" it's not even showing" you said.

///

"You need to get a stripper pole in here" you said looking around Beyoncé's room.

"For what?" Bey asked cleaning the makeup off her face.

"So you can dance for daddy" you said.

"Daddy? Who is that?" Beyoncé chuckled.

"Me duhhhh" You said standing behind Bey.

"When did I start calling you that?" Beyoncé said turning around facing you.

"All the damn time, stop playing with me" you said grabbing Beyoncé's side.

"Stop Y/N" she laughed.

You picked Beyoncé up taking her over to the bed laying her down.

"You look so delicious right now under me" You mumbled.

"Then eat me then" Beyoncé said pushing Your head down.

////

" you should be lucky to be with my daughter"Beyoncé's dad said.

You rolled your eyes listening to Beyoncé's dad for about 5 minutes now. Y'all didn't like each other so every time y'all came together it's always a fuss with y'all.

"And you should be lucky that she claims you old man" You said.

"Why are you even here?" Eddie asked.

"Because your daughter invited me" You said looking at the old guy.

"Daddy" Beyoncé said walking into the living room.

"Yes" both You and Eddie said at the same time.

Eddie looked at You then back a Beyoncé.

"Oh yeah ya daughter a freak" you said laughing as you got up.

"She's only messing with you daddy" Beyoncé said hitting You.

You and Bey went up to her old room, You flopped on her bed taking your phone out.

"I can't stand that nigga" You said.

"Both of you guys are annoying. We don't want to hear you two fuss every time we have a get together"Beyoncé Said.

"But he starts with meeeee bae" You whined.

"Y/N don't whine. You not a child" Beyoncé Said.

"You mean as fuck girl"

"Not mean just honest as fuck" She said.