My girl

"You done staring at that bitch?" Beyoncé asked you.

" come on Bey, I wasn't even looking at her. I know you see them niggas outside behind her doing flips" You said.

"I don't see shit but you looking at her"

"Alright Crazy " you said just dropping it.

" she prettier than me? You fucked her or something?"  Beyonce asked making a scene.

" Oh my Goddddd, you want to argue with me in front of all these people so I can take you in that bathroom" You said looking at your girlfriend.

"Maybe" Beyoncé said getting up smiling.

You got up following Bey right out the lunch room.

/

"Pleaseeee just come rub my back" Beyoncé whined.

"Bey I'm in the middle of a game" you said.

"It's not even a real game" Bey said stomping her foot.

" oh my god Bey go sit downnnn" You said passing the ball to your friend before running on the other side.

Beyoncé walked on the court in the middle of the game getting some people upset.

" come on Beyoncé get yo lil head ass off the court" somebody yelled.

" what the hell are you doing girl" You said as you stop running.

" come rub my back neowwwwww" Beyoncé demand pulling on your shirt.

" take ya dame and get off the court, you're holding up the game" lane said.

You let Beyoncé drag you by your shirt over to the benches before you started rubbing her back.

"Do it softly!"

/

" Beyyyy go home" You said as you was walked home.

" no, not without that jacket" Beyoncé said as she followed You.

" are you serious? A jacket bey? Go home baby"

" give me that jacket" she said grabbing You .

" Beyoncé this is my jacket" you laughed.

"Give it here" she said as she tried to take it off you.

You took off running but Beyoncé was right behind you. You was laughing at your girlfriend the whole time. You couldn't believe Bey was really chasing you over a jacket.

" Ight man here, take the jacket. Now go home" You said giving her the jacket.

" I want a hug...and a kiss" she said smiling.

" I'm not about to do this with your crazy ass. Let's go" you said about to walk her back home.

" you gonna stay with me tonight?!" She asked excitedly.

"I might as well since you so needy"

/

"I love you" Beyoncé said as she kissed all over Your face.

" love you too baby girl" You said back as your hand rested on Beyoncé's ass.

Giving Bey ass a firm grip before smacking it making her squeal.

" love when you do that" Beyoncé said biting her bottom lip.

Beyoncé been at Your house all day since it haven't the rain didn't stop, you been laid up in bed with her watching movies. She was just a big baby around You.

"Got a perfect ass baby girl...thanks to me" you smirked.

"No, not because of you. This ass is all natural " Beyoncé said smacking her own ass.